FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Points question!

TimsJugling
Aslong as I still have points I dont need to post right? and the thingy that says points fri$h or whatever... is that all the points that I have erned all together? if you could anser those questions for me that would be really really GREAT! thank you for all the help you have been helping me with!
meangurl
true however it would be great that you'd post in the forums not for the sake of keeping the hosting but just simply the fact that you love posting here and interact with the other members. as for the frih$... that's nothing... really... you can't use them anywhere unless you're in the marketplace where you'd ask someone to make you a banner or whatever in exchange for frih$ or if you wanna donate your frih$ to someone.
TimsJugling
to the guy who wrote the following: true however it would be great that you'd post in the forums not for the sake of keeping the hosting but just simply the fact that you love posting here and interact with the other members. as for the frih$... that's nothing... really... you can't use them anywhere unless you're in the marketplace where you'd ask someone to make you a banner or whatever in exchange for frih$ or if you wanna donate your frih$ to someone.

So to me fri$h is nothing? what does it do for the people who I donate it to? and about the other question, I dont just post here becase I want my site to be up and running. I just post for the fun of it. I LOVE COMPUTERS!!!! Thanks for ancering my questions!!! Bye

Be sure to check out my website at http://timsjuggling.frihost.net!!!

is it wrong to make that as my siggy? the thing that says...
Be sure to check out my website at http://timsjuggling.frihost.net!!!

Bye
Bondings
Of course, you can use that as a signature; that's what a signature is made for. Just don't make it too big or too flashy. A text link/senctence is certainly accepted. Wink
timsjugl
to the guy who said: Of course, you can use that as a signature; that's what a signature is made for. Just don't make it too big or too flashy. A text link/senctence is certainly accepted. Wink

Thank a whole bunch!!! I promise it wont be to long or flashy. I like the short ones best!!!!
TimsJugling
to the guy who said: Of course, you can use that as a signature; that's what a signature is made for. Just don't make it too big or too flashy. A text link/senctence is certainly accepted.

Thank a whole bunch!!! I promise it wont be to long or flashy. I like the short ones best!!!!

sorry for the post above. I tried to sign in but it wouldnt let me. sorry yall.

I will try not to do that again. thanks!
TimsJugling
to the guy who wrote: Of course, you can use that as a signature; that's what a signature is made for. Just don't make it too big or too flashy. A text link/senctence is certainly accepted. Wink

thanks for replying to that. but you didnt anser my other question...

--------->So to me fri$h is nothing? what does it do for the people who I donate it to? and about the other question, I dont just post here becase I want my site to be up and running. I just post for the fun of it. I LOVE COMPUTERS!!!! Thanks for ancering my questions!!! Bye<---------

can you anser that one for me? thanks. like my new siggy?
Maka
Donateing does nothing but just gives your frih to someone else so they can use it if they need some more frih to buy a sig made by someone or something.
TimsJugling
to the guy who wrote: Donateing does nothing but just gives your frih to someone else so they can use it if they need some more frih to buy a sig made by someone or something.

where can I use my frih to buy things??? PLEASE TELL ME! OH PLEASE!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!
Maka
TimsJugling wrote:
to the guy who wrote: Donateing does nothing but just gives your frih to someone else so they can use it if they need some more frih to buy a sig made by someone or something.

where can I use my frih to buy things??? PLEASE TELL ME! OH PLEASE!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Say you want a sig pic made the users in the graphics section will make one for you if you donate some money to them etc etc, it's virtual money just a bit of fun Razz .
tidruG
mate, go to the marketplace if you wanna "buy" graphix or other things... i also suppose you could post requests in the requests section and pay frih$ to someone who accepts your request
TimsJugling
to the person who wrote the following... mate, go to the marketplace if you wanna "buy" graphix or other things... i also suppose you could post requests in the requests section and pay frih$ to someone who accepts your request.

Where is the market place?
Maka
I see you already found it Wink, for people that dont know it's here:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19
yupeng
I need to post right now.
It is a bad news
n0obie4life
yupeng wrote:
I need to post right now.
It is a bad news

Ya. Sure you do.
dpp
So... how does this whole point system work? Do you need a certain amount every day or your account will become deactivated?
Bondings
dpp wrote:
So... how does this whole point system work? Do you need a certain amount every day or your account will become deactivated?

Yes, you need to keep your Points positive.
binladendn
Oh ! I am doing it
5 point > \/<