FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vote 4 it

garionw
This is a new game im hoping will catch on.

I will ask a multiple choice question that needs your opinion for an answer. If you wish to answer a question it will cost you 5FRIH$.

But then heres the catch. At the end of the poll, everyone who voted for the winning answer will get the FRIH divided evenly amounst them. Lets have a look at an example:

Question: Ford or Holden

5FRIH$ - Garion's Vote: Ford
5FRIH$ - Fred's Vote: Holden
5FRIH$ - George's Vots: Holden
5FRIH$ - Sue's Vote: Ford
5FRIH$ - Hayley's Vote: Ford
25FRIH$ Total

The winner there was Ford and three people voted for it, so they all get 8.3 FRIH$ each (25 / 3 = 8.333). The competition will end after I say so, but it will be anywhere from a day to a year. You can only have one vote per poll.

Fir riging issues, please include your vote with your donation and post it here. Any edited posts will be disquilified.

You do not need to provide an opinion but it could help getting extra votes!

Lets Begin The First Poll
FireFox or Internet Explorer
fx-trading-education
I think that to make it more interesting the people who participate shouldn't know what is the vote of other peoples, but I don't know if it is technically possible.
Otherwise when people will see that an answer is in front they will vote for it and at the end people will get their 5 FRI$ back 0.1 of benefit (if everybody vote for the same answer their is no benefit).
And also it much more risky to start to vote first because if you wait you can have an idea of the tendency. So maybe people will be scared to start (even if loosing 5 Fri$ is not a big deal)

Just some ideas...
garionw
fx-trading-education wrote:
I think that to make it more interesting the people who participate shouldn't know what is the vote of other peoples, but I don't know if it is technically possible.
Otherwise when people will see that an answer is in front they will vote for it and at the end people will get their 5 FRI$ back 0.1 of benefit (if everybody vote for the same answer their is no benefit).
And also it much more risky to start to vote first because if you wait you can have an idea of the tendency. So maybe people will be scared to start (even if loosing 5 Fri$ is not a big deal)

Just some ideas...

I had considered that, but then, how will people know that its right and that the contest isn't rigged, but I will take that into account and The First 5 People Who Vote Will Get Will Only Have To Vote 1 FRIH$ (You Will Need to Pay Me 5FRIH$ and I will send you back 4FRIH$)