FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weird Al

NeoValkyrion
Coming out September 26th is Weird Al's new album, which includes this brand new (and very funny) song.

http://break.com/index/weird_al_white_and_nerdy.html

To those of you who don't know, Weird Al is a comedian that parodies songs and writes a few of his own. He's got a lot of great stuff, and I recommend listening to/watching them all.
kazikame
Weird Al is brilliant. Smells Like Nirvana is ****ing brilliant Very Happy
4ndY
his star wars parodies kick ass Smile
twisthigh
He's so old, and like passé... I can't believe he's still in the music business/making new albums. So whatever, good luck to him.
kikass
i never listen to his songs as such.... but most of his videos are amazingly funny! specially "fat" (originally "bad" by michael jackson) and "amish paradise" ("gangsters paradise" by coolio) !!!
Jupernia
I love Weird Al. For a man as smart as he is, and as talented as he is it's great to see that he still loves to make fun of people.

I look forward to new album.
rip8fan1
"I Want a New Duck"
"Like a Surgeon"

Ooh, those were the days!!!
Blaster
I love weird al and break.com

And i thought of something that could be put there... its racist though soo i will not say it out load if you want to know and won't be offended please pm me.
zenocide17
That CD looks like it is gonna be great! I have heard the White and Nerdy, and the Don't Download This Song one. If the rest of the CD is as good as those two songs then it is going to be one of his greatest CD's yet! I cannot wait to get it next week!
Magicman
Smells like Nirvana is definatly my favorite wierd al song/video. The Ebay song is also funny.
DutchTricks
I'm Fat, Which Backstreet Boy is Gay, Amish Paradise Very Happy

Weird al is really funny and original, tnx for the announcement, I'm certainly gonna get it Smile
liam
i really enjoy weird al and find smells like nirvana the best song
bickers
DutchTricks wrote:
Which Backstreet Boy is Gay

Just for the record, this song, along with many, many others are often labeled as being done by Weird Al even though they really aren't. He says it himself on his on website that pretty much all of his parodies and songs are relatively family friendly, so... yeah.

It's pretty much just a case of people sharing files online, hearing any sort of parody/funny song, and just automatically assuming it's Weird Al. This is kind of a dumb assumption, obviously.
missdixy
He's great. i love Amish Paradise lol
eday2010
He's a musical genius and a God! As soon as tickets go on sale where I live I am snatching a couple of them.
pudovkin
I'm with kikass: i'm not a great fan of Weird Al for his musics, but for his music videos. I think he works much better with this kind of language than with the songs (of course, without the songs parodies there's not music video parodies...).

Is he the director of its own music videos?
ExplicitRyan
Oh boy! Barneys on fiya!
GuitarEssentials
Hahahahahaha! Weird Al is the nuts.
Ashleyy
Buahahahaha. Weird Al rocks. That White And Nerdy was really good. Until they kept on replaying it and replaying it. I like Amish Paradise. That's soo funny. Offensive, but funny.