FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Family Guy

dezzinea
I'm a big Family Guy fan.
What is your favourite character?
twisthigh
Family Guy is the best, and Peter... Brian... Stewie, it's hard to choose between those three, that show is so random, but hilarious. I love re-watching clips of the funniest moments on You Tube.
Manofgames
i like family guy.

Real funny Very Happy

haven't seen that many episodes on the tv, but plenty of clips on the net.

and they're really funny.

particualr favs r:

dog show clip where he refuses to coperate (the dog, cant remember name)

puking clip

can't touch me clip

Its a brilliant program
dezzinea
Thank you for the suggestions...

Manofgames wrote:
i like family guy.

Real funny Very Happy

haven't seen that many episodes on the tv, but plenty of clips on the net.

and they're really funny.

particualr favs r:

dog show clip where he refuses to coperate (the dog, cant remember name)

puking clip

can't touch me clip

Its a brilliant program
Nigeria
I just love Stewie he is so cute and funny.I hope this show lasts for a while its a great show and it so funny!!!
Octaeder
It's been good to see that the last couple of episodes are back to a classic family guy quality.

The last few episodes of the last series and the first episode of the new one had me worried that FG had taken an irreversible turn for the worst.

Certainly there were very few episodes of series four that I'd consider to be as good a quality as the majority of the first three series. Things are looking up, at least for now.
Sparda
Stewie is my favorite character on Family Guy. He is so funny and everything.
He is a talking baby. That is the funny part about it. One of my favorite phrases that Stewie says is "Victory is mine!."
shoes22
Definitely Stewie Cool
Manofgames
oh is that the babies name??

yeah, he comes out with the wierd phrases - so funny!!
Kelcey
I *just* started watching family guy... haha, pretty funny stuff. I think the baby's name is Stewy.
healyrj
I am a long-time Simpson fan...ever since the Simpsons first came on the scene back in the late 80's I would watch the show every chance I got. But over the years the Simpsons started getting a little stale. And that's when Family Guy came in.
Family Guy is, by far, the funniest animated television series since the Simpsons were in their prime. We're weighing in alot of shows here...Ren and Stimpy, Futurama...but there's something about Family Guy that just warrants gut-busting laughs. Maybe it's Quagmire's ridiculous attempts at picking up women, Peter's wealth of ignorance, little Stewie's attempts at world domination, or just the random silliness thrown in to all of the episodes, such as appearences by the Kool Aid man, the 'Two Scoops' sun from the old Raisin Bran commercials, references to the old Incredible Hulk television series...and alot more.

Family Guy is definitely not for the kids...all of the situations are adult and sometimes are borderline risque (which got the series cancelled, unfortunately). The network censors and committees have no idea what they've done...they threw away a gold mine.

While it could never truly replace the Simpsons, Family Guy was well on its way to becoming the new dominant animated series on Fox. The Simpsons have been stale the last few years...Family Guy breathed new life into prime time animation that you just don't see anymore.
Manofgames
healyrj wrote:
I am a long-time Simpson fan...ever since the Simpsons first came on the scene back in the late 80's I would watch the show every chance I got. But over the years the Simpsons started getting a little stale. And that's when Family Guy came in.
Family Guy is, by far, the funniest animated television series since the Simpsons were in their prime. We're weighing in alot of shows here...Ren and Stimpy, Futurama...but there's something about Family Guy that just warrants gut-busting laughs. Maybe it's Quagmire's ridiculous attempts at picking up women, Peter's wealth of ignorance, little Stewie's attempts at world domination, or just the random silliness thrown in to all of the episodes, such as appearences by the Kool Aid man, the 'Two Scoops' sun from the old Raisin Bran commercials, references to the old Incredible Hulk television series...and alot more.

Family Guy is definitely not for the kids...all of the situations are adult and sometimes are borderline risque (which got the series cancelled, unfortunately). The network censors and committees have no idea what they've done...they threw away a gold mine.

While it could never truly replace the Simpsons, Family Guy was well on its way to becoming the new dominant animated series on Fox. The Simpsons have been stale the last few years...Family Guy breathed new life into prime time animation that you just don't see anymore.

where are you watching it??

i wish they'd show it on tv in the uk.

I sometimes watch it on winamp, or some of those funny clips (like the one where the baby goes and beats up ossama bin Larden) that you find on random websites
Insanity
Family Guy is awesome. Thank God for YouTube for allowing those clips to be shown on their site too. You can watch some of their funniest moments on there. I recently rented their dvd and it was a great Sunday afternoon time waster.
Keran
Family Guy is a good tv show, though some jokes are sometimes stupid as hell, but mostly it's ok.
Peter is funny, kinda like my fat friend...
jon9314
I like Stewie and that old guy who wants Chris is cool.
s6010005
Stewie is the best
SimonWSTS
Stewie is obviously the best character. Not only my favorite character from Family Guy but one of my favorite comedy characters of all time.
eday2010
Ever since they made Stewie a closet homo his character has been pretty lame. Nothing was funnier than when he was bent on world domination and killing Lois.
darkkllr
Hah family guy always gives me a good laugh Cool

My favorite scene would have to be the puking scene, or the episode where Peter finds out he's "mentally retarded" lol