FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum trouble.

Scoria
Im sorrz for writing this, but I searched everywhere, but cant get my forum installed. Cant find the fastico thing eather, sorry for bothering you.
Bockman
Scoria, first of all, you're hosted on server 2 (wich means no Fantastico or auto-installer). You'll have to install the forum manually. If you don't want to try and do it yourself (the instalation process should be well described on your forum's instalation file).

Second, looking at your points/activity, you shouldn't have a hosting (wich means, you are on your way to loose your Frihost hosting if you don't start participating on our forum regularly)

What forum are you planning on installing?

Be Well Cool
Blaster
Most users are willing to do this for you just offer some frih for it in the Marketplace forum. And bockman is right get your points up asap or lose your accout plane and simple Very Happy
Scoria
Well, I've been away on vocation for a while, and came back not too long ago. Then I forgot about the forum, and have just left it since then. Now I'll start posting again, so I can keep the hosting.

Well, I dont really understand what you mean about the forum installation. Do you mean that I have to upload all the files from the forum (phbb)? That will take ages, are like 100 files at least. I know how to install it though, but having to transfer all the files would be too much. Greater detail would be welcome.

About letting somone else doing it for you, I can make a nice website, some flash, design and code, if somone is intressted.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerly,
Johan.
Alie
I don't think that uploading will take years buddy Wink
Oh! Sorry! Only in one case uploading can take weeks - uploading through file menager in CPanel Laughing
I'm using phpNuke and full of integrated modules and blocks. It means that my Nuke is much bigger than phpBB2 with usual forum hacks.
Just open your FTP account and upload all files you need with any ftp program. It will take a few minutes. That's all Cool
Scoria
Sorry man, but im new to this kind of stuff, so I suck at it. How do I upload files using Ftp? and what kind of program? Sorry for being noobish, really praciate your help.

Sincerly,
Johan.
mathiaus
Tutorial - Upload the one large tar.gz in file manager as detailed in the link.
shoes22
A PM is being sent your way Scoria
Scoria
I got it set up, managed by myself, but thanks a lot everyone.
Soes22, thanks for voletering, and everyone else, earth is made for helping
so, thank you once again, now goto spam some more Smile

Sincerly,

Johan