FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why I will never buy another Nokia phone.

David_Pardy
Well this little email correspondence is in regards to a problem I have with my Nokia 6230i. Basically the problem is that if you use a voice tag, the ringing volume sets itself to absolute minimum. If you use a voice tag again, it then switches the ringing volume back to the profile setting. Nokia as usual are making excuses, and here's a little email exchange I've been having with them.

Quote:

Hi,

I purchased my Nokia 6230i a week after they first came out, and a problem I have always had with it is that the level 5 ringing volume stops ringing loudly after a little while. I have done some reading and have learned that the latest version of the firmware supposedly fixes this problem. However, as my phone is no longer within warranty I am unable to have this problem fixed without paying out of my own pocket - even though it is a design flaw which many people have complained about.

So basically, I think it would be in Nokia's best interests if they were to provide the fix free of charge for people with this phone and this problem. I know of many individuals who will not buy another Nokia after the problems with the 6230i and lack of support, and I will be one of them if you guys don't fix the problem free of charge.

It is not my intention to sound rude, I am simply being blunt and I am frustrated that these circumstances require me to spend more of my money just to get my $700 phone working the way it should have from the start.

Thanks,

David Pardy

Quote:

Dear Mr. Pardy,

Thank you for emailing Nokia Careline.

We are sorry that your Nokia 6230i is experiencing an issue with the ringing volume and that your phone is no longer in warranty. We appreciate your support and for being one of the first owners of this model. It is unfortunate that the ringing tone issue has occured in your phone and we certainly understand your frustration.

Please be advised that there are no issues with the ringing volume in the Nokia 6230i. The issue you have reported of the level 5 ringing volume stops ringing loudly after a little while is uncommon and not a design flaw. Kindly note that a software upgrade may or may not resolve the issue. We would need to assess the phone before we can rectifty the reported issue.

However, please be informed that we are unable to extend the warranty period nor cover the software upgrade for free. We appreciate that you do not wish to pay for the service or repair; nevertheless, we stand by the warranty terms and with regret, we would not be able to accomodate your request.

Please refer to the link below to choose an outlet where you can book your phone into for assessment.

http://www.nokia.com.au/nokia/0,,37170,00.html

We hope the above explains and once again, we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further enquiries, or if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Nokia Careline and speak to any one of our friendly Technical Support Executives on 1300 366 733 between the hours of 8am and 8pm EST, seven days a week. For online assistance, please visit 'ASK Nokia' at our website www.nokia.com.au.

Please help us improve our services by simply clicking on the following: https://digiumenterprise.com/answer/?sid=42955&chk=EPHPXYH6

Kind regards,

Aida Marie
Nokia Careline
David_Pardy
Quote:

According to these links, the problem is NOT uncommon:

http://discussions.nokia.co.uk/discussions/board/message?board.id=phones&message.id=39
http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61314
http://www.mobymemory.com/Content/Ascending.Ring.Tone.Problem.Possible.Solution.2916.html
http://www.expansys.com/forumthread.asp?code=119374&thread=162

And that is a small selection of the first few links on Google after
searching for "6230i ringing volume".

I have read that version 3.80 of the firmware fixes this particular problem:

http://www.expansys.nl/forumthread.asp?code=119374&thread=939

This should NOT be a warranty fix. Nokia can make as many excuses as it
wants as far as warranty is concerned but the point still stands that
the company screwed up and is not willing to honour the customers who
pay good money for their products. This attitude is completely
unacceptable from a professional standpoint. It took Nokia over a year
to fix the problem in the first place, and those like me who bought the
phone when it first came out and for a good three months afterwards are
forced to suffer or spend even more money to get the problem fixed.

Goodbye.

Quote:

Dear Mr. Pardy,

In response to your inquiry, please be advised that we recommend for your phone to be assessed by a qualified technician at a Nokia Authorised Service Centre. Please be informed that software upgrades are normally carried out during the course of repairs/servicing to rectify any prevalent issues and are not compulsory for phones. We regret we are unable to elaborate further on the matter, as the advantages which result from any such upgrading carried out will be based on the nature of the individual issues and are technical in nature.

We wish to assure you that all Nokia products undergo a very thorough quality assurance program with extensive research and development. Nokia maintains the most stringent quality controls available so that we can confidently provide one of the most reliable products in the industry. Hence, there are no generic faults with this or any other Nokia mobile phone. Kindly note that we stand by the Limited Warranty and will honour its guidelines.

Kindly log on to: http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,32996,00.html for location and contact details of a service centre convenient to you.

Should you have any further enquiries, or if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Nokia Careline and speak to any one of our friendly Technical Support Executives on 1300 366 733 between the hours of 8am and 8pm EST, seven days a week. For online assistance, please visit 'ASK Nokia' at our website www.nokia.com.au

To assist us in improving our services please use the following link: https://digiumenterprise.com/answer/?sid=42955&chk=EPHPXYH6

Kind regards,

Prashanth S
Nokia Careline
David_Pardy
And my response to their most recent response to me?

Quote:

You can stand by whatever you feel like standing by.

You want to duplicate the problem I'm having. Pick up any - ANY - Nokia 6230i off the shelf with firmware earlier than version 3.80, set the current profile to ring on level 5 volume. Get someone to call the phone, take a listen. Use a voice tag ONCE - then get someone to call the phone again. Then tell me there's nothing wrong. Use a voice tag one more time, and then call the phone again. It will be doing as it is supposed to do.

Run these tests, and then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. This is NOT a hardware problem, or a memory corruption problem or any other such rubbish. This is an inherited PROGRAMMING error - meaning a fault in the phone's firmware. Something is switching the volume of the phone every time you use a voice tag and I'm sure that's not the only situation which triggers the volume change.

I can prove this is a generic problem as easily as that. I'm not going to waste my time heading to a Nokia 'care' centre where they'll charge me to have my phone fixed which has never worked probably since I took it out of the box. This is NOT good PR and I do not stand still for it. No more excuses.

I'm just going to badger them until they give up. They've lost me as a customer on principal. Good customer relations goes a LONG way, and that's the only thing costing Nokia the market - they simply don't care. I hate Sony, but that's probably the company which will recieve my money next time I want a new phone (not for a while hopefully).
DoctorBeaver
I've always found that a polite but firm personal letter to the chairman or managing director of a company works wonders. Whoever is replying to your emails is just a 2-bit wally with a set of instructions they have to follow and standard replies they send out. If you want satisfaction, go to the very top.
David_Pardy
That's a good idea, the hardest bit being finding an email address for someone much closer to the top Smile.
Josso
Once Nokia's started getting more advanced, along with the rest of the phone market they must have gone wrong somewhere. I totally agree with you after my recent two phones experience I would never buy a Nokia again. My new one crashes a lot of the time and the interface is always slow even if I have a lot of memory free, the battery has degraded in power even quicker than it should have done naturally. Also my last phone stopped working completly and my friend that had the same model had to scrap his as well because of it crashing too much. I had a 3510 back in the days and I had no problems with it, ever... I only scrapped it to get a newer one basically in the end. Nokia's gone down hill for sure.
r_y_e_20
Yes, its just another wally looking on his manual just like an auto generated response. I also have bad experiences with nokia and i guess many of us. After a long time, their units tend to malfunction. Thats why they have warrantied it.
Praeda
David_Pardy wrote:
Well this little email correspondence is in regards to a problem I have with my Nokia 6230i. Basically the problem is that if you use a voice tag, the ringing volume sets itself to absolute minimum. If you use a voice tag again, it then switches the ringing volume back to the profile setting. Nokia as usual are making excuses, and here's a little email exchange I've been having with them.

Quote:

Hi,

I purchased my Nokia 6230i a week after they first came out, and a problem I have always had with it is that the level 5 ringing volume stops ringing loudly after a little while. I have done some reading and have learned that the latest version of the firmware supposedly fixes this problem. However, as my phone is no longer within warranty I am unable to have this problem fixed without paying out of my own pocket - even though it is a design flaw which many people have complained about.

So basically, I think it would be in Nokia's best interests if they were to provide the fix free of charge for people with this phone and this problem. I know of many individuals who will not buy another Nokia after the problems with the 6230i and lack of support, and I will be one of them if you guys don't fix the problem free of charge.

It is not my intention to sound rude, I am simply being blunt and I am frustrated that these circumstances require me to spend more of my money just to get my $700 phone working the way it should have from the start.

Thanks,

David Pardy

Quote:

Dear Mr. Pardy,

We are sorry that your Nokia 6230i is experiencing an issue with the ringing volume and that your phone is no longer in warranty. We appreciate your support and for being one of the first owners of this model. It is unfortunate that the ringing tone issue has occured in your phone and we certainly understand your frustration.

Please be advised that there are no issues with the ringing volume in the Nokia 6230i. The issue you have reported of the level 5 ringing volume stops ringing loudly after a little while is uncommon and not a design flaw. Kindly note that a software upgrade may or may not resolve the issue. We would need to assess the phone before we can rectifty the reported issue.

However, please be informed that we are unable to extend the warranty period nor cover the software upgrade for free. We appreciate that you do not wish to pay for the service or repair; nevertheless, we stand by the warranty terms and with regret, we would not be able to accomodate your request.

Please refer to the link below to choose an outlet where you can book your phone into for assessment.

http://www.nokia.com.au/nokia/0,,37170,00.html

We hope the above explains and once again, we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further enquiries, or if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Nokia Careline and speak to any one of our friendly Technical Support Executives on 1300 366 733 between the hours of 8am and 8pm EST, seven days a week. For online assistance, please visit 'ASK Nokia' at our website www.nokia.com.au.

Please help us improve our services by simply clicking on the following: https://digiumenterprise.com/answer/?sid=42955&chk=EPHPXYH6

Kind regards,

Aida Marie
Nokia Careline

wow thats harsh... I just use sony phones
Dwyer17
My opinion: Nokia makes excellent cheap phones, ex. - Nokia 3595, GREAT reception, very durable phone, overall great phone. Of course it's not a fancy phone or anything. Pretty standard, cheap phone.

I'm pretty sure that Nokia sucks at making those fancy phone though. I've read some bad reviews about their flip phones and hearing about people having problems with them and such.
ehecatl
That IS BS, and that's why I don't buy them either. Nokia is TERRIBLE with customer service.
nathanuk
thanks guys lol im getting a nokia n94-5-3 next month (not sure exactly on the numbers)and it is a flash phone(no im not a flash bastard its from my dads work) at least it is free calls from a company network. But if anything goes wrong with it they can sure hell expect alot of spam off me lol. People shouldnt have to pay for a product they want and bring it home and it doesnt do what is expected of it. shame on nokia...

But yes they have also made good cheap durable phones in the past i have used many of them before. but a product is no use in the market if it gets a bad rep
Meggsy
I've had a few Nokia phones, no problems with mine as yet - touchwood.
goansfr
Long time i left Nokia for Samsung. SAV is better
_VMX_
I have a Samsung z300 now, but I still believe it's not very smart to take it against the whole company for having a phone or 2 with some issues. They're still one of the best in the world at making phones, they're almost the sole market for Symbian phones, which are by the way EXCELLENT, and I sincerely doubt anything like that would push me back from buying one of those phones if I have the chance.

There are lots of phones from lots of brands which come with these kind of bugs, but they're not as popular as nokia phones so their flaws are not that popular either. Plus we're not talking about "major" faults at all.

For example my Samsung z300 did have some issues when I first got it, the alarms didn't ring, there were several things that didn't work the right way, etc. But I found a website where they explained how to flash the phone and install whatever firmware you want (or even modify a firmware and then install it), and after choosing a nice upgraded firmware, customize it, and install it all the bugs were gone.

Some people won't even notice the bugs, some more advanced users will notice them but cope with them, and some more advanced users like me or most of you I bet, will notice them, flash the phone and fix them.

But then these bugs (which were way more important than the ones you've described) haven't got any famous over the web, while the one you've mentioned has, because it's a popular Nokia phone.

So basically take the decission you feel, but expect the posibiliy of getting phones from other brands, with the same kind of annoying bugs, but with less results in google to confirm that it's a general issue, lol.

See you.
icecold
i left nokia 4 sonyericsson and now it's better. Hate nokia realy Cool
Lennon
Typical good PR would be to supply a repair / replacement in unusual or circimstancial situations, as in your case. You are a more valued customer than the average, as they highlight you are one of the few first-owners of a top-class model. You are confident to issue a complaint, and as good PR Nokia should make an offer because you are particularly influential to the general consumer market with your circumstanes and this is an unusual case in Nokia's perspective. If you compain to most companies they usually fire offers at you, where customer satisfaction is important.

Instead what I see is red-tape beuracracy, no flexibility, ignorance of the customer care department in your case.

In my country you'd be entitled by law to a full replacement / repair free of charge if the product shows any signs of defects / flaws at the responsibility of the supplier / manufacturer.

I wish there was something you could do, like contact other customer representatives, the manager or contact other people who faced the issue, and work together on a resolution.

Please update this topic with any developments or news,

Lennon
godam64
nokia is totally out of date. if you come visit japan you will know that nokia is totally left in technology in years. nokia usually give expensive price for a crap product.

i'd prefer to choose samsung, siemens or sony ericcson. nokia is also have support israel for making wars on earth that pis me off. i hope samsung can become the top leader in my country.
Alienz
My first handphone was Nokia but left Nokia years ago for Sony Ericsson. No regret Razz
monzoncf
Nokia is the best phone supplier. but some of their phones are usually slooooow...
seanooi
I left nokia for sonyericsson too.
Mainly because of nokia's design and features and getting worse.
jongoldsz
I never really liked Nokia, except for the snake game. I prefer Motorola.
kikass
the only nokia i ever used was 6600.. that was nearly 3 years ago.. it used to be a good phone then... have moved on to sony ericsson.. and i love it! nokia doesnt make good phones anymore.. it is just riding it brand name.. too expensive for not so many features..
neji
The old Nokia's where good, there still working actually...

But if you should buy a new nokia now, i would like to bet on it you'll have to change it after the garranty! Surprised

I'm hardly thinking about it, my next will NOT be a Nokia...
ehecatl
goansfr wrote:
Long time i left Nokia for Samsung. SAV is better

I love Samsungs! SOOOO much better! ^_^ I recommend those over nokia! ^_^
KD8CPP
I say forget Nokia and go with motorola. Motorolas are alomst, *ALMOST* **ALMOST indestructible. I have had one that was dropped, kicked and fell of a motercycle and it still works. A little dis-faced yest, but how it works is all that matters. Plus their service is seccond to none.

73s

Tyler Lewis
graeinler
Well I dont know, I generally buy my phone on the features they offer and the kind of support I can get from them. Your issue is, in general, a bit alarming for me, and should be for everyone else. I just hope Nokia gets their homework done more efficiently.

:: Here and there.
ehecatl
KD8CPP wrote:
I say forget Nokia and go with motorola. Motorolas are alomst, *ALMOST* **ALMOST indestructible. I have had one that was dropped, kicked and fell of a motercycle and it still works. A little dis-faced yest, but how it works is all that matters. Plus their service is seccond to none.

73s

Tyler Lewis

Motorola's ARE practically indestructable, as are kyocera's, but i personally don't get good reception AT ALL on either of those...
saiyeek
DoctorBeaver wrote:
I've always found that a polite but firm personal letter to the chairman or managing director of a company works wonders. Whoever is replying to your emails is just a 2-bit wally with a set of instructions they have to follow and standard replies they send out. If you want satisfaction, go to the very top.

Yes you're right.
Kaisonic
Unfortunately, cell phone usage for me has never been higher than your standard calling people, so I've stuck with Nokia phones. Like someone said before, they are good phones - good reception, durable, long-lasting battery, etc. but that's about it. They're simply good phones. If you want something with all the bells and whistles of today's phones, I doubt Nokia would be your first choice, or anywhere near the top of the list.
guissmo
jongoldsz wrote:
I never really liked Nokia, except for the snake game. I prefer Motorola.

LOL. Nice comment...

Well, anyway, I'm not having probs with Nokia that much. They're probably just making excuses to not let you get free repairing.
ItsWesley
KD8CPP wrote:

73s

Tyler Lewis

No wonder the phone was dropped and kicked about, the motorola GUI on a lot of their phones is absolutely autrocious.
the-geek
i made myself fool when i bought the nokia 6600. i regret it. whatever it is nokia is going wrong in somewhere. next time i would look for motorola or a brick but not Nokia.
scotty
My old nokia has been dropped in a pool, my dad is now using it!
jayandsilo
you will be able to find the firmware on the net somewhere, then just flash it
craigpayne1985
i prefer nokia to motorola, the predictive text on my new motorola is the bain of my life!!!
UnikeViruz
Nokia arent in my favor. They were my first phone I ever had but since I have gotten an LG i have stuck with them since then
David_Pardy
I have everything I need to upgrade the firmware on my phone myself, bar having a flashing box.

Unfortunately my phone isn't one of the BB5 models which can be flashed via DKU-2 USB cable, otherwise I would have done it about a week ago when I spent half the day reading up on it and acquiring the software to do it. It was a bit anti-climactic, but I'm now trying to see about getting a flash box, but I have an idea they're way too expensive to bother with.

We'll see...
jcvincent
I don't like nokia phones. With respect to others, it's just my oppinion. Well I had nokia phones before. yes indeed they're user friendly but i don't think their quality is great. I had to buy 3 nokia phones before finally settled with motorola. hehe. It's good to be back here at frihost!
2m4a
i think nokia is good ,and samsung is better that is my view

but now i have nokia phone
the-geek
_VMX_ wrote:
I have a Samsung z300 now, but I still believe it's not very smart to take it against the whole company for having a phone or 2 with some issues. They're still one of the best in the world at making phones, they're almost the sole market for Symbian phones, which are by the way EXCELLENT, and I sincerely doubt anything like that would push me back from buying one of those phones if I have the chance.

There are lots of phones from lots of brands which come with these kind of bugs, but they're not as popular as nokia phones so their flaws are not that popular either. Plus we're not talking about "major" faults at all.

For example my Samsung z300 did have some issues when I first got it, the alarms didn't ring, there were several things that didn't work the right way, etc. But I found a website where they explained how to flash the phone and install whatever firmware you want (or even modify a firmware and then install it), and after choosing a nice upgraded firmware, customize it, and install it all the bugs were gone.

Some people won't even notice the bugs, some more advanced users will notice them but cope with them, and some more advanced users like me or most of you I bet, will notice them, flash the phone and fix them.

But then these bugs (which were way more important than the ones you've described) haven't got any famous over the web, while the one you've mentioned has, because it's a popular Nokia phone.

So basically take the decission you feel, but expect the posibiliy of getting phones from other brands, with the same kind of annoying bugs, but with less results in google to confirm that it's a general issue, lol.

See you.

you maybe right but how many of us really cares about symbian anyway? i was a fool to buy a phone from nokia called 6600 powered by symbian s60. that brick is a expensive yet takes ages to perform a command. it takes almost 2 seconds to open the contact list but my java powered motorola instantly does that. talking about flashing and firmware upgrading? thats another problem with symbian. most of the time it leaves the phone un-bootable. and also phones like 6600, 6620 or any other symbians never speeds up just by upgrading and flashing. its like installing XP in a 200Mhz processor. linux is much better and still cheaper than symbians. basicly i feel from my experience that, Nokia and siemens phones are not trustworthy although BENQ-SIEMens is quite ok. i feel Nokia is over priced. and motorola is not that user friendly but its a tough phone.
raaeft1
I had two Nokia phones in the past but they had some inherent problems about which the dealer did not tell me. I could not talk or listen to conversations sometimes because of ``malfunctioning'' of the handsets.
I threw one of the sets and gave the other one to my driver.
I have resolved never to go in for Nokia or Samsung. Sony Ericson models are good and reasonably priced in India
JTAV
I used to live in the UK (where the emergency services number is 999)
On Nokia handsets, even with keylock on, if you press 9 three times it dials the emergency services.

I appreciate this is to enable less technically savvy people to call for help without disengaging the keylock but I can only imagine how much of the 999 dispatchers' days are taken up listening to the inside of peoples' pockets!!

I've asked in loads of phone shops -there seems to be no way to disable this feature -there SHOULD be.
msaarinen
My first mobile phone was fantastic. If I remember right, the model was 3310. It never got broken and had all functions a mobile phone need to have.
watersoul
I broke my lovely new LG phone the other day and I've had to go back to "old faithful" a really old nokia until my replacement turns up, argh!!
I'ts gotta be 7 years old now, has limited functions apart from calls and SMS, but it keeps on going, and is my SIM card's sanctuary when all other phone's "die" on me Smile
Mosquito.Tyler
DoctorBeaver wrote:

The Beaver speaks wisely; listen, you should Shocked .
ankur.vatsa
I'll never buy a Nokia phone and for sure not a high-end one because I learned that a thing should do what it is meant to do. So the next phone I buy will be a phone only, may be have a organiser and no still camera, no video camera, no radio and no mp3 player.

Videos I don't often capture, music I don't often listen to - so it is better for me to carry a phone and a still camera.
CompactHaven
Well, don't go with Sprint or AT&T either, because they're trying to take over the internet.
savetheinternet.com
JoseRizal
i was exclusively a nokia user, myself.
until i tried a nifty windows phone - the audiovox smt 5600.
i am now using my second windows phone - the eten g500 (with gps!).

now i won't use another nokia - there's just so much i can do with a windows phone.
godam64
i think nokia will dead beaten by it's referal since nokia have a lot of wimp products with bad quality. they sell low poor features cellphone with very high price and bad durability. their best product is the low product like nokia 5110. i bought nokia 6255 and it's really sucks since the flip case can be break easily and the led light already dead all of the in a week after purchase.

sony ericsson, motorola and samsung will take over the market since so many my friends using non nokia products. they have choose the right one. nokia have to learn a lot about quality assurance Twisted Evil ...
Dredge
It's not that Nokia is a bad manufacturer, it's just that they're more of the cheap side of the PCS world. Their new 6265i slider handset is awesome. It's function is great, and it's reception is great, it's just the phone does feel cheap.

I currently have a Motorola, and stand by Motorola, and will probably be buying the "Q" within the coming week or two.

As for your issue, you can contact Nokia directly at (888)665-4228. When you call, don't call from the effected handset.
romaop
I can't say I dislike Motorola mobile phones, but my first one was a Motorola and was quite bad. Since then Nokia is the choice, and Nokia is associated with quality for me and for a lot of people I know.
I guess it all depends on the money you'll be willing to pay. Cheap phones are bad, call them Nokia or Motorola or Crap. Better consider a medium priced phone, and now, lassies and ladds, Nokia means quality and Motorola probably also means quality.
David_Pardy
I didn't buy a cheap phone. The 6230i, in what should be its prime is a mid-high end Nokia phone.

My problem was not with the quality of the phone but with the refusal of the customer service to grace me with a free firmware update to fix a KNOWN problem - it took them longer than a year to listen to customers and fix it in the first place.
Dredge
David_Pardy wrote:
I didn't buy a cheap phone. The 6230i, in what should be its prime is a mid-high end Nokia phone.

My problem was not with the quality of the phone but with the refusal of the customer service to grace me with a free firmware update to fix a KNOWN problem - it took them longer than a year to listen to customers and fix it in the first place.

The Nokia top of the line handset is considered a mediocre phone, at best. If you want quality, LG, Samsung, and Motorola is where it's at.
David_Pardy
LG and Samsung phones top of the line?

Everyone I know who has bought an LG or a Samsung has regretted it moreso than any Nokia owners I've met.

My response was to Romaop anyway.
amusic
I used a lot of handphone before, Siemens, Ericsson, Alcatel, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and Motorola. However, I never use a Nokia phone before. My next would be trying on Nokia phone which I like its symbian ability.
Dragon2Storm
Get a samsung there almost invencible. also T-Mobile has some great plans you shuld try.
andy26
I left Nokia for sagem there good decent working phones iv had to of the same sagem phone due to it going in the wash but amazingly it still worked apart from the camera then i decided to get a new sagem so i decided to test the durability of it i through it very high into the air lots of times so it landed on concreat the case came of every time but the phone still worked fine apart from the camera that died from water then i got a car to run the phone over it cracked the case phone still worked i then started to break the screen off manualy with plyers and a screw driver i could still make a call although i had to go by my memory as i couldnt see the screen. and in the end i bought a new sagem which has lasted me 5 years so far i think just incase your wondering what model this sagem is its a my-v65. i also think the old nokia 3310 lasts a long time my dad has had his since the nokia 3310 came out iv also had that nokia 3310 but mine did die but that was due to me putting in a multi adapter and not reading the voltage gauge and short circuting it i think i put about 12 volts into the poor thing lol.
Dragon2Storm
ouch lol your cruel to your phones..
andy26
very true. i like nokia its just the case of there so darn dear i havent had a new phone in like 5 years or more iv had this sagem myv-65 for ages dude.