FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

web stats counter anyone?

evilryu530
hey guys, im sure this topic has been talked about before, but i've searched on the boards, haven't found an answer that fits. But how does the stats /site summary thing work in config panel? it says the same numbers/stats all the time. shouldn't it change at least monthly according to hits? or does that not show how many hits a site gets? is there a freebee site hits tracker out there you guys recommend? could it be also that i bought a url and just pointed to my frih.net url? and maybe it's not logging the hits? if so, how do i "mask" the url correctly? thanks.
niranvv
I'm having the same problem!

By going to DirectAdmin, it shows the Domain Webalizer Stats which was updated around one month back! ( Only once its updated) for the top domain: niranvv.com

But by going to sub domain fun.niranvv.com its updating regularly each and every day!

Why the analyser for the top domain still remans the same without updating for the last 1 month?

Crying or Very sad
Blaster
The stats for da don't work... this has been brought up many times before. It hasn't worked since febuary. Try using www.statcounter.com there really good.
niranvv
Blaster wrote:
The stats for da don't work... this has been brought up many times before. It hasn't worked since febuary. Try using www.statcounter.com there really good.

Ya, I'm using stats counter also!
But, here at directadmin, the stats for my sub domain fun.niranvv.com keeps updating each and every day!
But why not, the stats for the main domain?? Shocked
scotty
If it hasn't worked since February why did mine appear to work fine for the month of August this year, then it stopped working?

Is the problem going to be fixed? Question
niranvv
scotty wrote:
If it hasn't worked since February why did mine appear to work fine for the month of August this year, then it stopped working?

Is the problem going to be fixed? Question

Same for me also!

Its updated on august! and only shows records of some few hours! Crying or Very sad
But the subdomain records are keeps updating each and every day! Very Happy
scotty
Sadly I don't get any results.