FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone listen to the killers?

Mwilliams
Does anyone listen to a band called the killers? If so, what's your favorite song by this band?
jds10912
i really only know the singles that they've had, but my favorite is Mr. Brightside

http://www.musictoday.com/redirect/bounce.asp?cid=17315
twisthigh
OMG! I love them! <3 They are amazing, I love all the singles they come out with. They're new song "When You Were Young" is great, and the one song that they didn't come out with... that they should've is "Smile Like You Mean It" I saw it on The O.C. and it was brilliant.

So yeah, I heart this band very much.
molif
the killer is great.. something new to hear..

sometimes, when im too bored with my own kind of genre, i love to listen to the killers... they somewhat similar to the muse... experimental music..
Rejoice44
yeah, i listen to them now and then. like one of their old songs Mr. Brightside, which was pretty popular over the country.
afterglow
I love ALL the songs in their album! Especially Smile Like You Mean It.
Its just in their new album, the songs sounded a little bit like Queen and it just freaked me out. Anyway, I still love brandon and the rest of the band <3 Laughing
deStructuralized
I don't have a favorite song but I like the band in general. They have a distinct and refreshing sound for their time.
actualeffection
I like them. It's funny because the first time I listened to their CD I could have sworn I heard some Pantera or something. I was like Shocked . They are good, but still.... It's not my type of music really. Even if it's not my style, I would still recomend it to anyone who is contemplating on picking it up. =)

They also remind me of a few other indy bands that are local to my area. So I can't say I found it a hundred percent originatlity. Wink

Well that's my opinion.
anxiety1
i really like there latest single as it goes

also how can you forget Andy Youre a Star, On Top, Mr Brightside

ahh the list goes on, great band. Well looking forward to the new album
altmana
i dont want to dog the killers or start some sort of flame war, but if you like them i recommend that you check out the band Interpol, as IMO they are a much better band
anxiety1
yeh i quite like interpol, although i did see them live and found them slightly boring

the killers live on the other hand was absoulty amazing!

just herd the new album as well, looks like its gonna be killer

watch out everyone there taking over
Insanity
They aren't bad, but the singer's voice gets really weird sometimes. O_o
onemoment
The Killers are a great band. Hot fuss was a really awesome album, my favourite song is indie rock and roll. Has anyone listened to their new album? its so bad! maybe its just my own opinion, but its not half as good as their first album.
Its a shame Sad
photon
i occasionally listen to the killers.. they are a pretty good band. but their latest album "sams town" isnt their best. id still say Mr.Brightside is still their best song
[FuN]goku
i use to get a ride with someone for cadets all the time and they use to play the cd but idk what the songs are really called. i have one favorite tho : Somebody told me. thats the only one i really know the name of and like.
secret_soul
I LOVE The Killers!!! My favourite song is probably either Mr Brightside or When You Were Young. Their new album is AMAZING!
TheCyrus
There new Album is very good, and I actually like it better than their first one. Sam's Town is probably my favorite song on the CD.