FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free software for voice removing from music?

dude_xyx
Im trying to find a voice removing software from music. i found few but non works. does anyone know a good free software or a shareware ?
Arnie
Tried Audacity? It even has a tutorial on the website about removing vocals. You have to be lucky with the way the track is mixed - otherwise it's not possible to remove vocals unless you pay a lot of money to get some professional stuff.
alienjones
It's impossible to cleanly remove vocals from music. Human voice is between 900Hz to 10.000kHz which is about 50% of the complete bandwith human ears are able to hear. Better try to get an instrumental version of your desired song Wink
joxang
For great background music, use vanbasco.com to search for midis. Select midis that have a wide instrumental range and have a pretty acceptable arrangment for the version of the song you want to sing. It'll still sound very tinnyish and midi like.

Then get a piece of software called WinGroove that plays Midis but has its one synth and adds great effects. You can do all the usual adjustments of pitch, speed, etc to the midi but it sounds so much more realistic (and better). Great for backing music.
dude_xyx
Thx for the site joxang it have lot of mid files. i want to use these for create few flash cards. i wonder they its possible to import mid files to flash.

i found this software called AV Music Morpher which let u to remove the voice and free. but it seems this voice remover works only with paid version Sad
Teddy1
Winamp 5.2, Under the plug-ins section of preferences select DSP/Effect, Then choose Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio. Click configure active plug-in and a new dialog window will show. Click load then you should see "justin - stupid stereo voice removal.sps", Load this and then select "Enable processing" then the voice will be removed from the current playing song. Smile to record it just record from wave out mix using windows sound recorder. I hope this helped.
monzoncf
If you're going to remove the voice or vocal voice in your MP3, try Accoustica MixCraft. It perfectly removes the voice of your music.

BTW: Download ExtraBoy plugin in your MixCraft to enabled this features..

Hope this helps...
dude_xyx
well this ExtraBoy plugin is not free.i checked their web site. it seems they ask for a $0.99 fee with paypal since i dont have a paypal account i cant download it is there anyother place whcih i can download it ?

http://www.paulrharvey.co.uk/elevayta/azuifgeh.htm
Josso
I'd say it was impossible, like said above the human voice is too mixed in with musical frequencies.

It would only work if you had some kind of multi-track format of the peice of audio, that is quite unlikely. As far as I know only project files and not media files work like that.
alienjones
Believe me, to produce a remix I tried it vice versa - converting a song into acapella or even just lowering the non-vocal sounds. Almost despaired of this task. By this chance: Anyone knows where to get acapellas of "Bruce Springsteen - Paradise" Wink
{name here}
Trying to remove the voice perfectly from a flat wave is like trying to remove a piece of something from a picture, only twice as hard. It's best to find a party mix or an instrumental version - it saves you the hassle.
budazz
You can download voice remover from http://analogx.com but you need a audio software like adobe audition.. since it is a plug-ins using directx... but actually adobe audition has integrated voice removal tools... one thing thing to tell you that ... you can still hear some voice even if you remove them.... it depends on the sound waves of the audio file...so beware also Very Happy
sush
Atomix VirtualDJ 3 comes with a plugin for this I guess.
Hoodie
hello lol it is posible like i did it but i can't get rid of the wierd sound i got wso i playin with that lol i have made a few songs already they cool Razz lol but i got the extra boy plugin for .90 the pro would be a better one but the normal one works ok i useded mixcraft and i loaded a mp3 into two tracks and on the sec track i put a vocol remover on it and did the extra boy plugin on the master and it tookout the hole interments exept teh singin lol i heard to to try useing a inverter like the same way i did it by useing a multi track recording system or get virtural dj and there limiter effect and record it like how they show u in the video on youtube website but it is posible to do it lol it'as got to be but i think know one has made a plugin to do it or someone has and not givein it to know one lol email me if u want the plugins or help or anything hoodified.studios@gmail.com but that's what i found out so far with acapella's lol there's a cool site to where u can go to it's free and has tonz of acapella there don't remember the link but if u email me i can get it lol Cool
WalconHigh
Arnie wrote:
Tried Audacity? It even has a tutorial on the website about removing vocals. You have to be lucky with the way the track is mixed - otherwise it's not possible to remove vocals unless you pay a lot of money to get some professional stuff.

I had no idea you could do that with Audacity, I've had it for months and removing vocals was one of the main reasons I downloaded it. I'm going to search the site for more information about that, thanks.
tony
WalconHigh wrote:
Arnie wrote:

I had no idea you could do that with Audacity, I've had it for months and removing vocals was one of the main reasons I downloaded it. I'm going to search the site for more information about that, thanks.

yup - audacity is a very powerful audio-editor. also frequently updated.
Hoodie
hello removeing vocals from a song is easy lol i used acid or sound forge or mixcaft and u need a plugin for removien them like i got 2 that do wicked jobs to it Razz lol ones called KODokie it's real good for removeing vocals from songs or AnalogX Vocal Remover works good to lol or cool edit has a plugin for it to lol
Arnie
The Audacity documentation is a bit messy, but the voice removal entry can be found in the FAQ. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq?s=editing&i=remove-vocals&lang=en
ankur.vatsa
I think I have done it with Audacity. Did you try that?