FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Get 500 frih$

GameFreak
Well, here's a simple way to earn 500 frih$. Sign up on my forums and get three others to register. Then, post here with your forum username and the three usernames that you got to register. Don't register again because I'll be checking the IPs!!! I will not give any frih$ to inactive members either. So hurry!!!

NOTE: Do not lie because I will be asking the members you mention if you (your username in place of your name) referred this Site to them.

If anyone violates these terms, they are subjected to a fine of 100 frih$. So, be careful and ENJOY!!!!!!!!
Sunny
GameFreak wrote:
Well, here's a simple way to earn 500 frih$. Sign up on my forums and get three others to register. Then, post here with your forum username and the three usernames that you got to register. Don't register again because I'll be checking the IPs!!! I will not give any frih$ to inactive members either. So hurry!!!

NOTE: Do not lie because I will be asking the members you mention if you (your username in place of your name) referred this Site to them.

If anyone violates these terms, they are subjected to a fine of 100 frih$. So, be careful and ENJOY!!!!!!!!

With 1300+ you can give 500 frih$ to only 2 members , So I guess "up to" is the bottom line here, you could have made things more clearer than that.
ncwdavid
I think 500 frih$ is a bit much for only signing up to a forum and referring another 3. In my opinion its a big waste of all your hard earned frihs when you could use them for something that you really need. If you look around the market place you will see other frihost members only paying between 15-30 frih to signup in there forums and post a few quality post.
GameFreak
I'll do anything for active members on my forums!!!! Do you want to become one??
ncwdavid
GameFreak wrote:
I'll do anything for active members on my forums!!!! Do you want to become one??

No thanks. I hate trying to get referrals.
saratdear
Hey, is this still going on?
Anyway, you can't offer 500frih$ now, you have got only about 132 Very Happy
I'm not being rude!
Well, is this going on?
GameFreak
Well, it's not on. I guess this thread should be locked....And, yes, since you said it, that was quite rude.... Mad