FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

500+ Frih$ For Free!!!!! NO Kidding!

Mr Smith
Howdy there!

I am leaving Frihost, and I see no reason for me to keep my points... so here is the deal:

I will give all of my Frih$ that I have at the time to the 25,000'th member to register, now there is a way to keep this fair!

- No double accounts, if you are the 25,000th person to register, and you have more than one account, you will not get the Frih$. (Moderators will check for the IP's to see if you are multi-accounting)
- No exceptions like "It is my brother's account", if it's the same IP, or very similar (Like one or so digits away), then I will have to call it fake.
- Since I don't want to give points to an inactive user, the user will only recieve the points when they have 20 posts, and over 100 points.

If there should be any more rules, please let me know a.s.a.p

So... if you've got a mate, tell them to register! Because you never know, your mate might give you half! :wink:
salman_500
so its like totally useless for us folks... coz for some reason we had be the earlier guyz to register and give frihost a boost....

that just total luck on who gets it... some1 mite register from enother pc or somthin....

id rather say you had a competion of some sort... to make it fair that is...

its not that im crzy for your frih$... but its just fair... Wink Rolling Eyes
Hammy
It's not possible to get 100 frih$'s in 20 posts.. so why is there a minimum post limit? if theres a 100 frih$ limit... Also .. why is there even a frih$ limit lol ..

Anyways.. Well done whoever gets it.
Mr Smith
Hammy wrote:
It's not possible to get 100 frih$'s in 20 posts.. so why is there a minimum post limit? if theres a 100 frih$ limit... Also .. why is there even a frih$ limit lol ..

I know that it isn't possible...

I thought that 20 posts was too easy to get, so they can...

Post more than 20 posts to get the 100 Frih$
Post 20 times, and earn the rest through donations or selling things

I dunno, I just wanted this to be confusing.
-------
Anyway, for Salman...

The reason why I am doing this is promoting Frihost! Tell your mates, because they might register and get the points, so you never know!

It's also something to celebrate 25,000 members, which I think is a good reason to celebrate.
seastatue
Mr Smith wrote:

Well, I'm confused. If you want to celebrate how great frihost is, then why are you leaving? Confused

Also, I'm fairly new here...what does this mean: 749.74 FRIH-IOU$ ? How did you get those?
salman_500
Mr Smith wrote:
Hammy wrote:

-------
Anyway, for Salman...

The reason why I am doing this is promoting Frihost! Tell your mates, because they might register and get the points, so you never know!

It's also something to celebrate 25,000 members, which I think is a good reason to celebrate.

lol thats funny.... i think tomorow ill go running into school honfing a banner saying ...

"Join FriHost... Make 20 posts and get 500 Frih$'s for freee!!!!!!!!!!! "

i think everyone will be rushing to join frihost then.... ull get 25000 in no time... Razz Wink

lol

------------------------
nyways for seastatue..... if u want that IOU thing... all you do is edit your profile....

in the location field enter this:

Somewhere... 749.74 FRIH-IOU$

and ull get it too Wink Razz Cool Laughing Very Happy Surprised
Mr Smith
seastatue wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:

Well, I'm confused. If you want to celebrate how great frihost is, then why are you leaving? :?

Also, I'm fairly new here...what does this mean: 749.74 FRIH-IOU$ ? How did you get those?

I just made it up... if you use your head it is easy to setup your panel besides the postbox that has space for the information...

Heres a tip... Location :lol:

And erm, I'm leaving because I have no reason to stay, my friend just gave me 20GB of disk space from his server or whatever it is called... Friendships rock!
einstein
seastatue wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:

Well, I'm confused. If you want to celebrate how great frihost is, then why are you leaving? Confused

ha.....that's easy. just type whatever you want in the Location in your profile and you will be able to get that!!! Wink
Mr Smith
Make it 450 Frih$... I need 50 of it for a banner... lol
TeenZine
Come ON I can set up a overseas proxy and registered this is no way to really judge you should just give it away to Me since you were never nice to me mite as well make your last frihost move donating your Frih$ to me? Come on
tamilparks
if you are leaving frih host means you can give the frih$ to all of the participants by sharing its very nice
coreymanshack
i dont think this is going to work... because everyone wants to be the 25000 user and they will ony register when they think they will be that number
Blaster
Just a note that all should know... making multiple accounts will not only make you lose but also may get your account banned and lose your hosting... so dont' try it 500 frih is useless if you are banned.
pacsey
is this contest finished
Blaster
Umm Mr. Smith you relize that we are at like 25,551 or something like that.
ninjakannon
Blaster wrote:
Umm Mr. Smith you relize that we are at like 25,551 or something like that.

The php on the Frihost index page wrote:
We have 25575 registered users

Mr. Smith... you're almost 600 people overdue. And you don't even have 500 FRIH$... you've got 457.02 FRIH$.

For your information, the 25,000th user was: dbuchmann. He's got 36.47 FRIH$ and either had a donation of 6 FRIH$ or had 6 days hosting already. So you're probably about a week late with this.

*cough* shoddy *cough*

Maybe you should just give all your FRIH$ to me, as you can't fulfil your promise of 500 FRIH$ to the 25,000th user without more posting or a generous donation.
TeenZine
lol I deserve it more since hes been mean to me his whole time on frihost. I should atleast get his frih$ since im sure about 1/2 were earrned insulting me.
Blaster
TeenZine wrote:
lol I deserve it more since hes been mean to me his whole time on frihost. I should atleast get his frih$ since im sure about 1/2 were earrned insulting me.

Teenzine just get over it. Hes not giving it to you. I don't mean to be mean or anything but grow up.
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
TeenZine wrote:

Teenzine just get over it. Hes not giving it to you. I don't mean to be mean or anything but grow up.

come on can't I have some fun I know hes not going to but it dosent hurt to try and shouldn't you be having fun with your friends on your hosting site www.aonservers.com ? I see your already disrespecting bondings by having a link in your sig. So have fun and leave us to enjoy frihost.
neoon
salman_500 wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:
Hammy wrote:

-------
Anyway, for Salman...

lol thats funny.... i think tomorow ill go running into school honfing a banner saying ...

"Join FriHost... Make 20 posts and get 500 Frih$'s for freee!!!!!!!!!!! "

i think everyone will be rushing to join frihost then.... ull get 25000 in no time... Razz Wink

lol

------------------------
nyways for seastatue..... if u want that IOU thing... all you do is edit your profile....

in the location field enter this:

Somewhere... 749.74 FRIH-IOU$

and ull get it too Wink Razz Cool Laughing Very Happy Surprised

i hear u guys talking but where can you find when u registered?
Manofgames
this comp has been over for ages, but if you really want to know, goto your profile page, in the url it should go something like
profile.php?memberid=*****

with the stars being what no user you were.
memberid might be somat different, but basicly the really long no. is your user number.
ninjakannon
neoon wrote:
where can you find when u registered?

Look underneath your avatar, there you will find the date when you first registered.
Manofgames
I think he means your member id