FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Download IPB 2.0.4

vietboy
We have released a new version of both Invision Power Board and Invision Community Blog to encapsulate all the recent security updates and to improve security in other areas.

If you're currently running IPB 2.0.3 with or without the recent security updates we recommend that you upgrade to IPB 2.0.4 to remain up-to-date.

Upgrading from IPB 2.0.3

We strongly recommend that you back-up any existing files you have before overwriting them with the new files.

We've put together a special 'upgrade' package to upgrade you from IPB 2.0.3 to IPB 2.0.4. This can be found in the 'IPB update pack downloads' area of the download manager.

The files are in their natural structure and all you need to do is simply upload them into the appropriate directories on your server overwriting any current files you may have there.

Once the files have been uploaded, simply run the upgrade system by hitting "www.yourforums.com/forums/upgrade/index.php" and follow the on-screen instructions.

Upgrading from IPB 2.0.2 or below

Simply download the full IPB 2.0.4 package and follow the instructions contained in the zip archive (readme.html).

Download from Vietnam forum:

edit (mOrpheuS) - removed the download link. This really should not be happening here Exclamation
vietboy
It is free trial and unlicense version..admin please dont misunderstand
mOrpheuS
That is not the free trial version.

The free trial version is NOT a .rar archive.
Don't post links to nullified scripts/warez.

anyone looking for trial version of IPB should go here -
http://www.invisionboard.com/?triallimited
vietboy
but in my forum, it show unlincense in ACP, oh let me check it again..it still notice in ACP unlicense..,i dont understand anything, why it notice in acp Unlicense but u say otherwise..hic, i dont understand at all
vizavex
Admin already warn for this type of crack version source.

BEWARE ~~!

Since admin already warn in TOS
so you better dont keep the crack source
on the host.

If not admin may delete your account ....
Cool
mathiaus
vietboy wrote:
but in my forum, it show unlincense in ACP, oh let me check it again..it still notice in ACP unlicense..,i dont understand anything, why it notice in acp Unlicense but u say otherwise..hic, i dont understand at all

A 'Trial' forum and an 'unregistered' are different things.
I like the IPB software but hate the people there. They said it would always be free then they change their minds and make you have to pay obscene amounts. </end rant>

V1.3 is still 100% free and legal to download and use and actually has the most compatable codes. Wink