FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Steve Irwin........The Croc Hunter

187 Outlaw
In my opinion Steve Irwin was a great person to watch..........He was funny.........daring...........and he was opinionated. his death was a shock because most of us probably thought he would bite the bullet by getting killed by a Croc.......Not a Stingray.

Do you think animal conservationists are going to far? Going into the wild animals habitat and studying them.....Maybe to the point of disturbing them. But if these conservationists dont explore these wild animals......How would the public ever be informed? Somebody has to do it. But is there a limit?
generalgazz
I liked steve and his shows but if your going to do what he did then at some point you can expect to get hurt.
Or killed...
rightclickscott
I wish people would stop making threads about this! Everyone already knows, and noone wants to talk about it anymore!
goblinish
Steve was my fav presenter when it came to shows of his type. Full of enthusiam and really loved his work and the world he worked in. Will miss him!

Mr Smith
187 Outlaw wrote:

Do you think animal conservationists are going to far? Going into the wild animals habitat and studying them.....Maybe to the point of disturbing them.

What you just said completely removed the point of Steve Irwin even attempting to study these animals! Steve never harms any of the animals... he doesn't use machines or tools to catch the crocs, he uses man power, his hands and a group of people, never to harm them...

Please get it right.
mOrpheuS
Please search before starting new threads.

The place to discuss the crocodile hunter is just over there - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-50476.html

-locked-