FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i'm living here.

m00170w
What u think about this landscape.
its front of my home.
Lonelyhut
It is not bad to live with the nature, though there might be some inconvenience.
mjohnson
Aha that is my dreaming place to stay when I am aged, green grass,blue sky, singing birds and so on...
joshumu
Tear out the fences and you got your self a nice place. Where is it?
ahsanrao
Luky man... its always been my dream to live in like this place,,,
u r luky Smile
Ghost900
yes I do like the country look and owning alot of acres in also nice.
Dragonfly
mjohnson wrote:
Aha that is my dreaming place to stay when I am aged, green grass,blue sky, singing birds and so on...

When we are young we want to be in the most cosmopolitan cities where we can do shopping, go to movies, and go to parties, clubs, etc but when we are old we want a quiet place like this.....

The place need a little more attention for a man to stay comfortably since the surrounding seems to wild...
sbel
i can live there for a day max. how nice if a metropolis was just a stone's throw away
Manofgames
hey, im young and i know two people my age (myself included Very Happy )
who'd proably like to live there(especially if there's a lake with fish Smile )
frozenhead
Whoa! You're so lucky living in that place, thought of having a home in that place also.
Lonelyhut
I like this place.....
what if I have the chance to reach the nature .......
palavra
mjohnson wrote:

i agree with you

this place looks like to my village (northern part of turkiye)

when i am aged , i want to spend my last days in my village
sodredge
How good is your wireless connections from out there in the boonies ? Very Happy
wwe4me
Wow, you have nice view from your house Smile
Where is it?? nice nature you have there .
Che
Have anymore to share?
Sokken
I think old people need company and to go out and experience things too. I also think that many young people can enyoy beautiful and quite nature. its a choice.

were was this picture taken. I think its not very different from nature that can be found in Denmark where I live.
sbel
sodredge wrote:
How good is your wireless connections from out there in the boonies ? Very Happy

that's a very good question ...
BlockUp
This looks like a nice place to live (I currently live near the countryside).

Personally, though, I want to move to the city.
wumingsden
Personally I think the fencing gives the place character, otherwise it'll just be a green with a tree, which is not that exciting. The fence gives it some "umph", if you know what I mean - you probably don't though Embarassed

When I'm older I want the best of all worlds, to live in a bustling city close to shops, to live in the countryside to hear the singing birds early in the morning, and live in the mountains in the freezing cold with someone to snuggle up with (all at the same time). Quite impossible I know, but it is still a dream of mine.
sp_cosmetic
I think the place is good in case you want some peace away from town. Sometimes it makes me sick staying in the middle of Bangkok. Bangkok is really busy city and too crowded.
dickyzin
A nice place to relax and day dream. Looks quite calm.