FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are there any good games out there?

roach831
is there any good games so far the best games i like is ncaa football 2007 madden
rip8fan1
There are only about a thousand good games out there - you might want to narrow our focus down a bit!!
generalgazz
Try battlefield 2 on pc it is the best game you will play this year and pretty much all I have been playing the last year or so.
j0zman
Yes, what kind of games are you talking about? Sports? Shooters?
You may want to check this out: http://games.ign.com/topgames/
rightclickscott
Like what people have already said, exactly what are you looking for? The latest game which I would consider an amazing game is Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance. It has the same great Metal Gear storyline and the same feel as the game that turned every leaf in the genre of Sneaking Games, but this one has alot more than it's predacessor, Snake Eater, including more downloadable camoflauges which in total would fill up more than 2 standard PS2 memory cards, new traditional camos, 2 new Snake vs. Monkey levels, playable versions of the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake straight from the Japan exclusive MSX system, new Demo and Secret theatres, new dual mode where you can face all the bosses and other big battles, and the crem de la crem, Metal Gear Online, the first time the Metal Gear series has online play, and it's so well put together, that you can even play as Reiko and Rowdy Reiko from the Rumble Roses games! It's probably the best game anyone can own right now, and it is a must own for any Metal Gear fan.
Miniwood
Nope, there's no good games out there. They are all really poor. I don't even know why Frihost has a games forum, there's nothing to talk about. </irony>
djsamsung
play Counter-Strike 1.6 online.....
exarkun
And dota all star. It is my favourite game. But don't forget nba live 2006 and fifa world cup 2006 if you are a sports lover. Wink