FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Messing with coke machines

Jaan
<sorry if I got this in the wrong section, kinda difficult. You guys should have a Videos section!
Have you guys ever done this?
Check out my tutorials on hacking coke and cooking/injecting for free, -and episode 2!
You can either check them out on my site (in sig), or on YouTube (user=tjrumncoke8enstocktintin)
Cheers, comments appreciated.
generalgazz
Would be cool if it worked, the camera turns away though so how do I know he didnt put moeny in it then? Smile

Is it a secret code... if so tell me and I'll try it Smile
Jaan
No lol, I have a tutorial on it there too Wink
ForceRun
Interesting, but do you have it written up anywhere? Looks cool, but overall not very well presented.
Jaan
Lol, thx nyways. Just google "hacking coke machines". That gets a bunch of stuffs.
Cheers myte.
Dwyer17
Ugh.. I have tried so many times to mess with coke machines. Shaking the hell out of them, using the taped dollar bill, using codes, nothing works... I'm going to give your site a try. Hopefully that works. So thanks, if it works that is.

edit: ok... so how do u get free drinks then?
psycosquirrel
You can't.

Not only is messing with the prices of the coke machines immoral, but it is probably illegal. It's probably not something Bondings would like to be talked about here...
izcool
I found online that they even have a "Hacking Pepsi Machines" tutorial that's very similar to the Coke Machine hacks, but it only works on some machines. I've done the Coke Machine hacks at one at the mall, and it's sorta pointless since I'm sure that most of the stuff that it's telling you is jibberish garbage, and that there's no real way of getting a free Coke bottle out of it. And no, the Coke machines at Six Flags Great America don't work with the Hacking tricks, as I've tried their machines too.

- Mike.
Jaan
psycosquirrel wrote:
You can't.

Not only is messing with the prices of the coke machines immoral, but it is probably illegal. It's probably not something Bondings would like to be talked about here...

d00d. bondings wants this thread removed, he removes it - im cool wit that. Wink
No hard feelings myte
sbel
this is interesting. Razz ive never seen anything like this before. although it is immoral Very Happy