FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I cant install php chat tables nor set up diffrent subdomain

celicapimp
Ok I have been trying now for a week to install My php chat tables and i continue to get an error. Stating that theres an error with my sql syntax for the php chat tables. But with the creating subdomains it tells me that I am not allowed to create new subdomains or that its not valid. The table set up problem is what is driving me crazy i follow all the steps and still get nothing I install everything in the right places and still get the same error. Its driving me crazy I can not figure it out for nothing. If anyone can tell me how I can resolve this problem please let me know. Its driving me crazy Question Evil or Very Mad
Devil
if ur account is subdomain then u cant create anymore ,

and the phpchat , show us the error what u getting ,
it seems there is something wrong in the script
Bondings
Even with a subdomain you should be able to make subsubdomains, the problem is probably due to an invalid name. Try a subdomain like "test" without special characters.
Devil
but why would he want more subdomains , he could just make some dir Confused unless he is giving it to someone else
celicapimp
at the very top after it says error it shows "There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:" and at the bottom of the page it tells me. "#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PK' at line 1 " so as u can tell I am lost
Bondings
The problem could be due to the problems we had with mysql the last week.

Can you maybe give me a description of the exact thing you were doing when you got that error?

And are you sure your own php code is valid? Is it a program or did you try it somewhere else (working fine)?
celicapimp
I get the error when I try to instal the php tables into my domain on phpmyadmin. I figured most of that out now tho I still cant get it to allow me to install the php chat. I am not exactly sure why I do all the steps follow all the directions and still nothing. Iv tried the person i got the chat files from tried 2 otheres have tried and we can not figure anything out. I Still say it hates me.,, "lol" But for real I cant figure it out for the life of me and neither can anyone else. Iv got passed the error's iv been getting and it let me upload the files extract them and even set the chat up and still dose nothing it tells me that Im not athourized to access the domain which makes no since i created it.... Question
Bondings
Maybe you have to change the (sub)domain name somewhere in your php script.
celicapimp
iv tried that. Iv tried everything I could think of I have came to the conclution that the cpanel jus tdont like me lol. Iv tried delteing them all starting new. making a new domain several times starting all over again and it dont work it lets me install get to were it should work and it wont set the chat room up. Iv tried everythings others have tried what they know and yet still i have nothing. the cpanel wont allow me to ad redirects to any sites. I made a site just to see if i could and it didnt it said the site was invalid then it said my ipaddress is invalid then it told me that my ip adress dose not match the same the cpanel was registerd to that confused me. so i am stuck with a cpanel tha twont let me do anything but mail. thats all it lets me do is the webmail and that dont work but half the time. Im either doing something wrong or thats a big bug. can one of the site admins check it out an see whats going on with it please???
Bondings
Your cpanel seems to work for me. The only thing I can do is terminate your account and create a new one, if you want.
celicapimp
ok when i go to look at the data bases set up it shows this error under PHP- $dbh=mysql_connect ("localhost", "celicapi_pchat3", "<PASSWORD HERE>") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error());
mysql_select_db ("celicapi_pchat3");

the db is created and it still says i have an error...