FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adsense Referrals

hack_man_
Maybe FriHost should include some of the Google AdSense referrals. They are clicked on a lot more often and they payout way more!

The Firefox with Google toolbar is $1 for every click! Squillions of people download Firefox every day!
The AdSense referrals would be really good because we are a bunch of webmasters, lots of us have big sites and make cash (not much) but after a while there would be a huge flow of $100's coming in!
The Picasa ads would be just like the Firefox ads but with a lesser click count.
Bondings
hack_man_, the 1$ is the maximum amount you can get, it's apparantly much less most of the time.

I once put some referral links up on Frihost, but without any conversions and just a few clicks. It wasn't worth it.

I'm thinking of removing the current (google) ads from the forums for registered members and maybe put a few of those you mentioned or similar ads on a few strategic places, but definately not as much as currently.
Blaster
I think the ads are good where they are bondings. Its not like there are many google ads theres more chitika ads. (which i click most of the time because i am in the proccess of making a new computer) so i think you should keep them. But like i said its not bad at all compared to some sites.
tidruG
Well, yeah, we had a poll and a sticky thread about the ads some time back... got some valuable feedback too.

Anyway, as of now,

-locked-