FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Another one... My Family

simophin
last time i posted a picture of me in Chinese tradition clothes. in fact that day we had had many pitctures taken, i'm showing you some of them. Be attention please, the woman is not my GF but my mother Razz

My Father, mother and I

My Father and I

At first, we took pictures indoor, but suddenly power cut for a long time. We had to go outside to take them. The photographers said he would PS the pictures then. But then we thought the old wall behind us was beautiful too, so we left it in the picture.
Dragonfly
I don't believe you. She must be your girlfriend (kidding)... Your mom is really looking young so does your dad. What a great family. Both your parents look like film stars from Hong Kong and you are the main hero.... nice picture!
skynet
You all look young.
I even don't know who it's you and who it's your father..?

And, nice pictured dude Smile
Che
Agree with top ^^, you all look very young. I had a hard time figuring out who was the child. NIce pics! It looks like you keeps your traditions alive. Thats awesome!
Ghost900
I really want to see them but it isn't showing so could you repost the pics or get a new URL. Very Happy
MadeinIndia
I thought it was the new poster of "Crouching tiger hidden dragon"! Nice dress though...Smile
Muffi
long live you & your family.

that shows how rich culture chinese got, umm my friends from china basically residing in dubai wear such dresses at Cultural day at College.

Cheers mate
matrixuk321
Ghost900 wrote:
I really want to see them but it isn't showing so could you repost the pics or get a new URL. Very Happy

i cant see them either Sad
Dragonfly
matrixuk321 wrote:
Ghost900 wrote:

i cant see them either Sad

All the pictures are showing nicely.. why don't you try seeing them in firefox browser if you have not done already.
aningbo
hey thats an ineteresting picture. YOur family looks great.
simophin
Quote:
long live you & your family.

Thank you