FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Back To The Future

eggnog
BTTF for me is a simply flawless movie. It has a combination of being a great original story, amazing acting and some terrific work behind the scenes. Its a timeless classic. What do others think, Im curious.
~Nog
maoryco
great movie! i love to see Dr. brown, funny guy
mrprezz
Michael J. Fox is a great actor. It is a shame how bad things happen to good people. And that is why it was good to see him guest star on Scrubs earlier this year.
maoryco
what happend to him?? Shocked
mrprezz
He has Parkinson's Disease. The same ailment Muhammed Ali has. He revealed it in 1998.
Monkeydog
i love back to the future.I always loved 2 as a kid because they went into the future...
Flavia
I love this movie! In fact, I loved all three of them, but the first one is definitely the best! Michael J. Fox is great and I admire his strength to fight Parkinson's Disease. He's great!
Xploder
I love those movies they're really great, I think they should make more with a new cast but I guess if they make it it won't be as good as it was. It funny how they predicted the future, in Back to Future 2 their year was 2015 thats 10 years from now I don't think we'll have flying cars by that time, or hover boards...
Flavia
Xploder wrote:
I love those movies they're really great, I think they should make more with a new cast but I guess if they make it it won't be as good as it was. It funny how they predicted the future, in Back to Future 2 their year was 2015 thats 10 years from now I don't think we'll have flying cars by that time, or hover boards...

Yeah, I agree with you, Xploder. By that time we realy did think that we could have those things, huh? At least I did Smile And now that we are so close to the same date they showed we can actually see that it's something not so likely to happen. It'd be interesting though... Wink
|AoR|Tyler
this is probably one of the greatest film trilogies of all time, next to star wars ofcourse. lol. Micheal j. fox was really good in these movies.
wistom
its very good, I like it, I want it become true.
dule
i watched these movies long time go, great movies indeed.
|AoR|Tyler
wistom wrote:
its very good, I like it, I want it become true.

lol, dont we all.
Monkeydog
i wish i had an amp that big...sigh~ a boy can dream can't he?
Camel
I've got all three parts on DVD, and I'm watching it all time long (right now even)... Smile

I love that intro music, you know "ta, ta, da, tadatatatada..." Very Happy
celebrityaddict
there's no possible way i can love this movie more than i already do. i can watch it a billion times and never get tired of it. ^.^
Psychopath50187
These Movies are my fav movies of all time
SamuelCraft
I saw the movie, I believe there was two and I watched them both. In Universal Studios they have a ride for Back to the Future and it was really cool. It was a car and a large screen and you move around and such, and you also feel like you are flying. It was awsome, we went on it like 5 times.
Ressurrector
Xploder wrote:

Actually there is a theory that invloves plasma/ion containment that might make a hoverboard possible one day. I have done some hoverboard research/expieriments and even though I never made anything levitate I did create movement on an object using nothing more than ionized air. I think the biggest challenge facing the research is power. Maybe a small hydrogen fuel cell would be the key to power flying cars and hoverboards of the future. The other problem I think is nobody cares. If the government told nasa they needed a hoverboard built in six months to protect troops from landmines then I bet you good money it would happen.
dengbs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the movie, I believe there was two and I watched them both. In Universal Studios they have a ride for Back to the Future and it was really cool. It was a car and a large screen and you move around and such, and you also feel like you are flying. It was awsome, we went on it like 5 times.
Cool Embarassed Laughing Idea
memsa
This is one of the most enjoyable series of movies with quirky lovable characters and blending of popular culture into the time travel story.

Calvin Klein and Clint Eastwood: brilliant
hrtorrent
Very original.It's a great combination of science fiction and comedy and i like it very much!!! Wink
evo89
I love all of the back to future movies some of the best movies
ThisOverload
Oh dear god! Back to the Future is simply amazing. I'm 14, I wasnt even ALIVE in 1985 when the first was made, and I know all three movies better than my Dad does. That could be becase I'm an 80's buff. Lol.

It definetly spawned a love for Michael J Fox for me. Gahh He's so hot. Anywho.. My favorite is the first one, only because its mostly the 50s and besides the 80s, the 50s was my favorite era.

I have a shirt that says: "The Flux Capacitor.. It's what makes time travel possible."

Gahhh!!

memsa wrote:
This is one of the most enjoyable series of movies with quirky lovable characters and blending of popular culture into the time travel story.

Calvin Klein and Clint Eastwood: brilliant

TRUE THAT! Razz

I am currently listening to Earth Angel.. lol
SilverDogg
i love the three movies, and im thinking about getting the dvdbox. they are simply amazing =)

great acting, funny, dramatic.. aah.. i dont know how to describe them. they are just great =)
comsci18
it still in my heart
LostOverThere
I thought number 2 was the best, how the went into 2015, I doubt any of that stuff will actually be around in 2015 though. Razz
Rachael
i used to watch all the back to the future series over and over again when i was little. theyre still good but because im older theyre boring and like going back to the past.

i never knew that he got parkinsons desease.... i hope he survives.. Crying or Very sad Confused Sad
de-nachtegaaltjes
Great movies, I love them all. I'm a big fan of Micheal J. Fox.
His other movies are great also (greedy, the secret of my success and dog hollywood) and the tv- show Famili Ties.
I'm sorry to hear that he is ill.
Ryuukei
The Back to the Future trilogy is perhaps the best created. Dad bought the boxset when I was eight and I was enthralled by the story.
Also, the hoverboard is pretty damn cool.
MalvagioAddict
Marty McFly is cool. I think that trilogy was the most fun that I've had with regards to the trilogies, LOTR notwithstanding because it has to rely solely on the concept of the story and the actors. which reminds me, i have to buy me some dvds of it, if i can get my hands on some.

go marty....

i like Michael J. Fox too. i hated it when he left spin city