FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pearl Jam ?

eggnog
Hiya folks, what do the people on this board think to the band Pearl Jam. They are my favourite band, the have some truely amazing songs and albums. And have survived the Grunge period like no other. There are also numerous side projects. Im sure you guys have heard of them, what do ya think.
pll
This is not my prefer band of all time...
But I like it... this is a good band. And they come to my city at the semptember 20...
eggnog
Yeh I know, lucky canadians Smile
Healckles
Yey. I Like Then

Your music is too cool, I have the First Album "Ten", is one of my best CDs
eggnog
Dont forget the newer stuff aswell Smile . Riot Act is a killer.
Scott
I love Pearl Jam, they are one of my favorite bands.

And they are coming here, to Newfoundland, Canada on the 24th I think. I got my tickets.
tidruG
Well, Pearl jam are Pearl Jam... they don't even come in the same category as other bands... Pearl Jam are just in a league of their own... good music, better lyrics and an awesome ideology behind them...

But a lot of people I know listen to rip-offs off Pearl Jam... like the Staind versions of their songs... that sucks...
Dimaod
I never heard about this band..
What kind of mysic are they playing?
tidruG
Dimaod wrote:

Well, they were originally the true image of Grunge... now they're more like softer rock... But they were always awesome, and still are.
babaoriley821
Ah yes Pearl Jam, Great band. Absolutly love them. Wish they would come and play a concert here but that's pretty doubtful since no one ever comes to Indiana. Ten is a great album, Jeremy is an absolutly fantastic song.
lpbrasil
YES day 1 and 2 of December the Pearl Jam go to Brazil (where i live Razz) and i go to the show, i like much this band Very Happy
eggnog
HAHAHAHA, softer rock. You gotta be kidding me. Listen to Save You, and the new song they played a couple of times live Crapshoot.

tidruG wrote:
Dimaod wrote:

Well, they were originally the true image of Grunge... now they're more like softer rock... But they were always awesome, and still are.
tidruG
eggnog wrote:
HAHAHAHA, softer rock. You gotta be kidding me. Listen to Save You, and the new song they played a couple of times live Crapshoot.

tidruG wrote:
Dimaod wrote:

YEs, I should apologize if I wrote something wrong... I was juding it based on "I Am Mine" and "Love Boat Captain" I haven't been able to buy Riot Act yet (Don't look shocked.... they import very less copied into India and stocks were sold out)
stiffler
Man, I want to see Pearl Jam live so bad, but everytime they come near me, I cant go for one reason or another. Ive loved these guys since the Ten days.
Flavia
Hey, I really like Pearl Jam. They have some great songs and my favorite of all times is Black.
Too bad I've never been to any of their concerts, but I'd surely like to go someday Smile
They're awesome!
lnpsolutions
Pearl Jam is the greatest American Rock Band in history. Some might say Aerosmith, but Aerosmith hasn't even been writing original material since the 80's. Every song is "co-written" with someone, but in actuality, songs are being written for them. They play the songs, but don't write them. Just like any old Pop artist.
chartcentral
Well, the simple chords of "Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam made the song my first guitar piece that I learned.
liljp617
lnpsolutions wrote:
Pearl Jam is the greatest American Rock Band in history. Some might say Aerosmith, but Aerosmith hasn't even been writing original material since the 80's. Every song is "co-written" with someone, but in actuality, songs are being written for them. They play the songs, but don't write them. Just like any old Pop artist.

lol there are more American rock bands than Aerosmith. It's quite a huge leap to say Pearl Jam is the best American rock band in music history...