FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.Hot-Coffee.co.nr

Mwilliams
Do you like to meet and chat with people online? Well, I created this social networking site called HotCoffee. Hot Coffee is a FREE network where you can customize your profile, meet new people, chat in chatrooms, and much more.

This is the beta for HotCoffee.co.nr We are still working on somethings, so please tell me what you think.

Visit Us at,

http://www.hot-coffee.co.nr
dray101
That's a really cool site! Razz Very Happy Razz

It looks really cool.

I noticed that the 'About Us', 'Contacts', 'Privacy', 'Services', 'Frequently Asked Questions' are yet unfinished and some of the other bottom links are empty.

Oh, and I also noticed that the links to 'Dolphin Web Community' and 'BoonEx Group' just take you to the homepage.

And just an Idea but I would call the 'Lanuage 1' on the 'Search' and 'Membership Submit Form', 'First Lanuage' instead.

Anyway cool website!!! Wink
Mwilliams
Does anyone want to join the site?
jayzee
very very cool layout and and really cool site..
Sava
yep ... really nice ... but I allready have a girlfriend ... no need to search again Smile
Mwilliams
Sava wrote:
yep ... really nice ... but I allready have a girlfriend ... no need to search again Smile

LOL. You can meet friends too.

I will keep you all posted on the new updates to this site.
ArmaghBhoy
very nice site mate!
aris99
nice design. i tried a search and no result...
OutwardBound
The layout looks cool. It is a very great website! Exclamation Exclamation I think you should teach people on the "Web Design" forum , and I hope you to share some skills here too!
How did you made it? Question Question Question Idea Arrow Very Happy
NeShYU
It's very nice site, but as dray101 said, there are some mistakes. One of them is title. Maybe you wanted to do so, but i yust want to notice you. anyway, great site. I don't preffer to meet friends over internet, so i will skip registering Sad
silentpark
very nice... only a few small things:

make this text look clean in your logo
http://www.gta-nation.frih.net/templates/tmpl_dfl/images/logo.png

maybe change font-family in forms to Verdana, Arial etc.. (see fonts in your css)
just gives the hole thing a consistent looking (you used Verdana everywhere else, also for checkboxes so..)

i am not sure if i don't prefer text type and size in your buttons (-> http://www.gta-nation.frih.net/templates/tmpl_dfl/images/login_button.jpg for example) like in your navigation (no inner shadow)

well maybe consider it Smile
Jaan
Great idea, you should get tons of people fast.
Just need to watch out for those damn spammers Wink
gl m8
Scoria
It's nice, I like it. really nice actually Smile
dac_nip
cool site! very nice.. Very Happy
Motoracer380
sweet site...hope it tkaes off good
OutwardBound
Just to notice you again, Mwilliams. I'd like to know the way you make your site! Please share it Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing