FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my site ranked low on google *make upto 200 frih$*

linexpert
hi
this is my site
I've sent sitemaps too google and everything and i want it to be ranked high when a person seaches for ti-83 games, ti-83 programs, or ti-83 guides. But it's not even on the list.

someone please give me some advice

thanks
linexpert
since i'm not getting any help, please take a look at http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=428631
scotty
TI-83 is so 2004, 89s are the new thing my friend. They can differentiate stuff lol.

I'd say you need some more links to your site to get it working nicely. You need people to spend time on your page, to get a pagerank of course. But above all else you have to offer something BETTER, FASTER, SIMPLER and something DIFFERENT to "THE" ticalc of the .org variety. Competing with such a huge and successful site is an impossible task I recommend posting your programs on their site and somehow getting a link back to your site in the description.

Find a niche, then build a mansion. - You can quote me on that, that sounded profound Razz
andgu
Hi,
some quick notes.

Adding unique meta description tags to each page might give a bit of effect.

Also add proper header tags (<h1> etc) to the pages and add your keywords to those headings.
swizzy
u probably need this: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-61852.html

proudly by me