FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New 80GB iPod vs. some other mp3...

secret_soul
So, my iPod mini that I've had for about two years is really not working at all and is totally full. I've been wanting a new iPod/mp3 for a few months now but I'm not sure how reliable Apple is because my iPod mini has broken so easily. If I did buy an iPod would you guys recommend the new 80GB one? If not - then what?
Teddy1
I would recommend the Creative Zen they may not be as big but the breakage statistics are alot lower and they look sleek also have big song capacity. I personally favor Creatize Zen over iPod. Just my opinion.
orno
before this latest generation of ipods came out i would have recommended the Zen Vision M too...now its a totally different deal...with the ipod being hackable/upgradeable, games, longer battery life and same price, i might just lean towards the ipod side, but im waiting for the inevitable zen vision upgrade Smile
Animal
Moved from Software to Hardware and Electronics forum.
william
I never was and probably never will be a fan of the iPod. Like some other people said here, you should try a Creative Zen Vision. If not, try a Toshiba Gigabeat S. The iPod is not bad, but I don't like the design, it lacks some features its competitors have, and only now it's catching up with others. The only thing that could change my mind is storage. (60 mp3 player vs. iPod 80 GB).

Anyway, and iPod would be nice, but a Creative Zen Vision or a Toshiba Gigabeat S would probably be better options.
neosree
if creative Zen come with 80 GB then I will go for it. iPod is just a name of lifestyle gadget. I prefer functionalities rather than style. And not to mension that creative Zen has sexier look just like the iPod, then why go for iPod.