FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who would you take a bullet for?

Rico
Parents, siblings, extended family members, a friend, a close friend, your best friend, wife, kids, pets?

I’ll take a bullet for my wife and for my son. You’re pretty screwed if you’re a parent.

My mom, my dad if he was still alive.
tar-xzv
Hey,

I'll take one for smart blonde girl Jessica Simpson Laughing

5ani

P.S. For real, my 8 mo. old baby girl!
toughtrio
What a touching topic...
For my Parents, few close relatives, and 2 other ppl i dont wish to disclose.

Warm Regards,
Rico
Quote:
What a touching topic...

Why thank you. Very Happy

PS. youre braver than I am, can't think of one relative I'll take one for.
710ths
The misses if she's not been agravating me at the time but without question the kids... Its kind of a parents duty. Never the less I hope the circumstances never happens that I have to make that decision.
whatif
Rico wrote:
Parents, siblings, extended family members, a friend, a close friend, your best friend, wife, kids, pets?

You'd be surprised how many people (not me included) would take a bullet for JK Rowling so she should be able to finish her next book. (Source: hpana, or maybe it was mugglenet, poll)
Personally, right now I don't know. I'd have to be in that position (hopefully never) to know.
tar-xzv
Rico wrote:
Quote:
What a touching topic...

Why thank you. Very Happy

PS. youre braver than I am, can't think of one relative I'll take one for.

Haha, me neither Rico. I have a small family anyway.
sibbahz
Id take a bullet for my kids, if i had any, girlfriend if i had one.
Close mates, parents, family.
arkebuzer
I´d probably take one for my family.

Lets say someone would try to rob me on my car, dieing for my car would be pure stupid, but with tons of anger and adrenaline I think I would probably try to fight the robber, even if I would risk getting shoot.
Sad but true :S
eLto
I've already taken a bullet for my girlfriend. I would again, if it was her or me. We got a son 3 months ago, so I'd most definetly take one for him aswell.

Being shot hurts, but it's not that bad. I mean, it's all up to where the bullet hits, and I was lucky enough to get shot in my thigh, hitting nothing dangerous, but still, it's not so bad that I wouldn't do it again.

I mean, getting shot isn't the worst that can happen to you. I was shot in the leg, and still managed to beat the crap out of the guy afterwards, and discard his gun. We actually shared the same room at the hospital afterwards and talked things through. It was drug related, so now I know to stay away. So does he.
ThornsOfSorrow
I don't think I'd take a bullet for anyone who is really important to me. This may sound heartless at first, but if I cared enough about someone to want to save their life, they'd probably care about me just the same. So if I took a bullet for them, they'd be sad that I died for them, and they might even blame themselves for it. And since I'd be dead, I wouldn't be suffering at all. Now if I didn't take a bullet for them, they'd die, which would be horrible for me, but they would no longer have anything to worry about.

Now if there was a little kid on the street who was about to get shot, I would probably take a bullet for him, especially if I had no clue who he was. He wouldn't know me, so he wouldn't be losing a loved one, and even though my friends and family members would be sad that I died, they would know that I helped someone else in the process.

I'm not sure if anything I just said makes sense, as I've never been in a situation where I would have to make a decision as to whether or not I should sacrifice myself for someone else. Maybe I would have a different view if I was there...I'm not sure.
tar-xzv
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
I don't think I'd take a bullet for anyone who is really important to me. This may sound heartless at first, but if I cared enough about someone to want to save their life, they'd probably care about me just the same. So if I took a bullet for them, they'd be sad that I died for them, and they might even blame themselves for it. And since I'd be dead, I wouldn't be suffering at all. Now if I didn't take a bullet for them, they'd die, which would be horrible for me, but they would no longer have anything to worry about.

Now if there was a little kid on the street who was about to get shot, I would probably take a bullet for him, especially if I had no clue who he was. He wouldn't know me, so he wouldn't be losing a loved one, and even though my friends and family members would be sad that I died, they would know that I helped someone else in the process.

I'm not sure if anything I just said makes sense, as I've never been in a situation where I would have to make a decision as to whether or not I should sacrifice myself for someone else. Maybe I would have a different view if I was there...I'm not sure.

No no Thorns, It makes sense all the way. I never said I'd take a bullet for my wife, only my baby girl Twisted Evil

I'm going to play Ramones - I wanna live Wink

5ani
Scotty Too Hotty
i woudl take a bullet for lots of people. I would take one for my wife-to-be!!!. I would take one for my kids (when i have them) for my parents and for my Siblings. For a lot though it might not be that i take a bullet for them but at least i push them out of the way to save them, and if i get shot i get shot. Part of the decsion.

I was actually thinking about this today after the shootings in Montreal at Darwin College. My Girl-Friend is from montreal she lives here with me now, and she has a lot of friends at Darwin and it got me thinking about who i would actually take a bullet for or if i would at all.
bdoneck
I'd take a bullet for anyone if I had the chance. I figure that I have less of a chance of being hit in a vital spot if I jump in front of the bullet than the person at whom the bullet is being aimed.
spaz-o
I have a feeling I'd be the one being shot at...

But I'd take a bullet for a lot of people, I think. If not in hopes of saving their life and having them do something big with it then to just not have to see the other person die Wink I don't like dead things. Unless they're cooked.

Man that sounds awful.
a.Bird
I'd take a bullet for my right to live.
R2.DETARD
I'd take a bullet for America!
YEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAA!!!
*crazy texan cowboy jumping up and down and shooting in the air*

But seriously i wouldn't take a bullet for anyone really, it's not that i value my own life more than anyone else's, just that i don't care enough to let someone else live.
Slick
not sure who 'd take a bullet for.... family is the 1st thing that springs to mind, and close friends... the ones u know u can trust and rely on not the users...

maybe kids/children in general... not sure bout old people as there already hobbling up death alley....
wolfpack
Yes as parent I am screwed I have 2 children and I would take a bullet for both of them anytime or any place. As for the wife it would depend on her mood about on the particular day or hour! Twisted Evil
kazikame
I'd take a bullet for most of my friends. Without them, I probably wouldn't be
here right now.

On the other hand, if it was a family member, i'd just let them suffer.
Ikthar
I would be shot for me... I don't know why, but I have a crazy curiosity to know how does it feel when you are shot...

But if I would be shot for other people: for my family, girlfriend and some friends.
_-WU-_-TANG-_
Anyone in my family and one for a certain special girl in my life.
-SonyGamer
I would take a bullet for a family member, a close friend, someone big like the President, King of a country, etc. Other than that, nope.
Winterborne
I'd take a bullet for my son, my husband, my mother, and my best friend.
RhysAndrews
You need to consider the feelings you'll have when you actually come to that situation. I, would, genuinely like to say I'd take the bullet for anyone, if I had the chance and I knew that that person would survive because of myself taking the bullet. Why? It's not that i hate my life, or I want to die... but I love just about everyone, and would rather die than let anyone else die.

That being said, I would probably wimp out at the last moment. I think i'd take the bullet for my family and friends; even with my wimpiness. But anyone else, i'd be too wimpy to do it.

-Rhys
Wackybird
I'd take a bullet for Mr T.

Actually, no I wouldn't. He always seemed lucky enough in the A-Team without someone standing in front.

No, forget Mr T, he can manage on his own!
rohan2kool
hmm.. maybe for my girlfriend. I can take that coz i don't have one yet Very Happy

jokes apart, i won't take a bullet for anyone. anyway.. let it be not, but just in case time comes, maybe i can take a bullet for my parents. none of my relatives however.. i'd like to shoot some Very Happy
jobzunlimited
Well I Think I would take a bullet for My Parents, My sister, My Friends and any one whom I love.
leat397
Is there only one chance for one shot?
If possible, I would take every shots for my beloved family members, and of course my girlfriend, my pastors, infants from the church...

If there is only one shot to make, I would take it whoever it aims...

If there are many shots but I could take only one.....
One of my concern was that if I take that shot the, how its the possibility that he/she would still be alive after I died...e.g. may she is my girlfriend, how could she live without me?...
So, I would probably won't take any shot for that reason.....
Rico
eLto wrote:
I've already taken a bullet for my girlfriend. I would again, if it was her or me. We got a son 3 months ago, so I'd most definetly take one for him aswell.

Being shot hurts, but it's not that bad. I mean, it's all up to where the bullet hits, and I was lucky enough to get shot in my thigh, hitting nothing dangerous, but still, it's not so bad that I wouldn't do it again.

I mean, getting shot isn't the worst that can happen to you. I was shot in the leg, and still managed to beat the crap out of the guy afterwards, and discard his gun. We actually shared the same room at the hospital afterwards and talked things through. It was drug related, so now I know to stay away. So does he.

Dude! That’s awesome, taking one for your chick and then opening a can of whipass on the guy. You deserve medals man.
For getting wounded in the line of protecting your honey; what else? a Purple Heart.

And for putting the guy in hospital (that’s so cool). A medal for bravery, the Victoria Cross.
Rico
bdoneck wrote:
I'd take a bullet for anyone if I had the chance. I figure that I have less of a chance of being hit in a vital spot if I jump in front of the bullet than the person at whom the bullet is being aimed.

Excellent bit of deductive reasoning there mochacho, optimism I like it.
Rico
spaz-o wrote:
I have a feeling I'd be the one being shot at...

But I'd take a bullet for a lot of people, I think. If not in hopes of saving their life and having them do something big with it then to just not have to see the other person die Wink I don't like dead things. Unless they're cooked.

Man that sounds awful.

You are funny . . . I'd be the one being shot at – that is freaken hilarious man. Thanks for being the first person to make me laugh today. And only liking dead things that are cooked, priceless.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rico
wolfpack wrote:
Yes as parent I am screwed I have 2 children and I would take a bullet for both of them anytime or any place. As for the wife it would depend on her mood about on the particular day or hour! Twisted Evil

I hear you brother. The only advice I have is to slip her some happy pills.
Rico
rohan2kool wrote:
hmm.. maybe for my girlfriend. I can take that coz i don't have one yet Very Happy

jokes apart, i won't take a bullet for anyone. anyway.. let it be not, but just in case time comes, maybe i can take a bullet for my parents. none of my relatives however.. i'd like to shoot some Very Happy

Ha-ha yeah I think tar-xzv and myself would also like to cream a few relatives. Good one Very Happy
MidgetLoverRecords
I'd take a bullet for my wife, probably. Maybe I'd do it for one of my cats too. But not the 2nd cat, cuz that thing sucks! He's always peein' everywhere. But he's too cute to just break his legs. What a dilemma! Word.
Rico
MidgetLoverRecords wrote:
I'd take a bullet for my wife, probably. Maybe I'd do it for one of my cats too. But not the 2nd cat, cuz that thing sucks! He's always peein' everywhere. But he's too cute to just break his legs. What a dilemma! Word.

Cool Cool Cool The first guy that’ll take one for a pet Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Congratulations You get the cuteasskitten award, my man!

PS. About the cat that pee’s everywhere, man that’s frustrating, I had one like that. The Alpha male died and he was the only other Tom so he went crazy pee’n. We were out of ideas so he got banished to outside for about three months. After that he kinda forgot about marking everything. He was also an extremely cute little (actually quite big and fat) guy.
Ghost Rider103
^lmao @ that Laughing Laughing

I would take a bulet for my parents, some relatives, and some friends.
Becky
I would take a bullet for my family and my friends.

But even if they were being shot at, i dont think i'd be quick enough to jump and take the bullet for them anyway.... Laughing
Rico
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance but what does that mean?
Becky
Rico wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

lmao - Laughing my arse off

If that was what you were asking about??
Very Happy
RazzOne
Well i would take a bullet for:
1. Friends, they mean very much to me
2. My Parents, They Raised me soo why not always got everything what i liked from them
3. my lil sis, always fighting with her but hey i luv her as she is so why would i let her die??
DaveThaDawg
My Two Best freinds, family gran paretns Both my uncles and sad 2 say it probably my cat :S (not 2 mention my pc)
Rico
Becky wrote:
Rico wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

Very Happy

OK, thanks. I like it Very Happy
Rico
DaveThaDawg wrote:
My Two Best freinds, family gran paretns Both my uncles and sad 2 say it probably my cat :S (not 2 mention my pc)

For saying you’ll take one for your cat however perplexed it makes you feel you are hereby awarded the sleepy-kitten-award.

Well done DaveThaDawg Cool Cool Cool
7gts-scout
i'll take a bullet for the girl i love... Laughing
tar-xzv
Rico wrote:
Becky wrote:
Rico wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

Very Happy

Rico?

What do you like? Razz Laughing or the other thing? *wink wink* I know the answer but I just want to bug you a bit.

5ani
Rico
tar-xzv wrote:
Rico wrote:
Becky wrote:
Rico wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

Very Happy

Rico?

What do you like? Razz Laughing or the other thing? *wink wink* I know the answer but I just want to bug you a bit.

5ani

You’re not buggin me at all Tar, but you’re gonna have to be more specific duder. What exactly is ‘the other thing’ nudge-nudge. I think I’m having one of my THIK days, know what I mean?

PS. Laughing IS way up there Dancing

PPS. The ‘other thing’ sounds friggen interesting though mate.
meet in rio
It would have to be someone much younger than me/my future child.
secret_soul
I would take a bullet for anyone I know, any random stranger in the street.... bascially, anyone. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I could have saved someone and I didn't.
karysky
For my country, Canada, as I am in the army.

Besides that, well, it depends on the circumstances.
OutlawSpirit
id take a bullet for my brother, sister, mother, father n then a selection of close family... n only my real friends, none of em fake friends... if they'd take a bullet for me - id take one for them
masquerade
That's a toughie, I think I'd most likely take one for my sister or a very good friend. I really wouldn't know, I would hate to die so early, but if the situation arose when either my sister or friends were in danger I don't think that I could just stand there.
masquerade
That's a toughie, I think I'd most likely take one for my sister or a very good friend. I really wouldn't know, I would hate to die so early, but if the situation arose when either my sister or friends were in danger I don't think that I could just stand there.
Mrs Lycos
wolfpack wrote:

If there's something I'm so certain in my whole life is that my husband would take a shot for me.... no matter my mood or any particular day... if you think of it, something like that can change your life when you have someone like that. He's my rock, my support.

As for me, I would definitely take a shot for my 10mo baby and my husband.
Nameless
Nobody.

Seriously, the only ones who would come close are my parents, and considering I have a couple of dozen years more expected life left than them, I think I get priority.
Commando_Sondre
I think I'd take a bullet for someone I love/like. I don't want to jump in front of a terrorist and save him and ten suddenly *BOOM*. Mostly peoples I care about and persons I like.
shwetanshu
i wud take a bullet for my family, real close friends and natioa
CompactHaven
I'd risk my life for my family members, my best friend and my country. No band leaders or any of that BS though. Very Happy
tom69
I would take a bullit for my closest friend, my computer Wink

oh and the guy who founded and still taking care of ''FRIHOST''
cbw1230
I would not take a bullet for anyone, because personally I do not know anyone that is worth taking a bullet for. I'm not a parent or anything like that and as for my country (the US) I do not think that it is good enough for my life.
Jack_Hammer
I would take the bullet for most people.
Rolling Eyes
KD8CPP
I would take a bullet for some friends, hams, family, members on our search and rescue team, and possibly a pet.

73s DE KD8CPP
Tyler Lewis
Hitman.
I would take a bullet for anyone, no matter if there are family, friends, people i never met, i would take a bullet for them.
actualeffection
I would take a bullet for nearly anyone. Life holds a high value for me, and I would like to preserve as many people's lives as I can.
xMOBx Nor Cal
well me being in iraq i learned i would take a bullet for anyone.. there were people i hated with a passion but i would take a bullet for them just cause i know they would do the same for me in that situation... life as a soldier......
seanooi
I would say my girlfriend cause she just means everything to me. Laughing
Nameless
New thought:

I would take a bullet for anyone, provided I could take it before it was loaded into the gun. Much safer for everyone that way.
izimngcubes15
Right now would be one of my family members, but who knows, I might also do it for my love one, when that day comes! Very Happy
Vashni
Man, what a good question. lets see. my family members, my best friend chris, and my dog lol
justnewbie
hmmm... never thought of this question before.. i dont think i ve the chance to do that "taking a bullet for someone else"? if there is any shooting incident near me, the first thing i'd do is run as fast as i could (and of course, most of my friends, relatives, pets, teachers, siblings, parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc etc would do the same).. and to conclude, i wont be able to take that bullet (maybe for my to-be-girlfriend... and if you could see that, i would become some sort of international actor) . the end
poet
To me this is a no brainer, my three kids are my world and I would do anything to protect them.