FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dubai Gallery

Muffi
thats the dubai twin towers annd back there if you try to see in the middle, its dubai trade centre build in 1977 (its still very expensive to have a shop on rent there)

this is just the best BURJ AL ARAB (tallest building in UAE)
entry fees is 300DHS (thats 90USD approx.)
drinking allowed, but i remember i visited it once.. that was the annual party of Emirates Airlines, it was fun!! if you plan to visit dubai, must visit it & madina jumeira is again a nice place, actually from madina jumeirah you can easily see the building clearly

here is the best view from madinat jumeirah

i will be posting some more pictures and information about dubai regularly

enjoy
aceflooder
If you dig a flower pot in Dubai you can found some oil! Laughing Laughing
joking
but they re really rich. Exclamation
jazrt
If things go well, I should be in Dubai in December. Painting in exhibitions. So hopefully I will see first hand the number of these places in Dubai. I have been sponsored to go over there. Smile
Che
Seems like a really sweet place.... Cool
Muffi
well took me a while to search for these pics, but they are the on construction site pics took from a helicopter, thats gonna be a new island in the world map Smile

well this project is scheduled to end in 2008 and so far there is alot of work to go, jebel Ali Free zone area is where it is located, a must see place for every tourist in the future Smile

Cheers frihosters
OldmanJ
I seriously have to check out Dubai sometime Rolling Eyes
Dragonfly
Dubai is the right place to build the tallest building in the world. Since Al-qaeda will never attack such places in Arab world. And Dubai is one of the most modernized Middle Eastern countries out there.
dzign
They are cool places to visit. I can't wait my self to be able to go there someday. It must be one of the place th emust be visited in my entire life Smile
BlockUp
Man, I wanna live there!
Bengt
Amazing Smile !
RallyMonkey
Dubai has to be one of my favorite places.
Ghost900
WOW that place looks really cool and I like how there buildings look very weird.

That would be a very fun place to visit.
CaBz
I want to live in Dubai, it's so cool.
chapos
there are a pps on internet impresionante!!!
qscomputing
Apparantly they intend to build a revolving tower in Dubai - like a revolving restaurant, but the entire tower moves rather than just one floor. Search slashdot for more information.
noliver
Yes it is lovely in Dubai - but it is extremely hot. Every day is hot. If you walk outside you feel like you are going to melt. Lucky most stores/hotels have very good air-con.
dickyzin
Dubai is running wild with all these great structures. Very nice architectural designs. If they are really building a revolving tower, it's going to be so awesome. I'd like to visit Dubai one day. Is it very hot there all year round?
BlockUp
Dragonfly wrote:
Dubai is the right place to build the tallest building in the world. Since Al-qaeda will never attack such places in Arab world. And Dubai is one of the most modernized Middle Eastern countries out there.

What makes you think that?
rafifaisal
What does living in Dubai cost?
Does anyone know? What are the prospects? What are the health insurance costs,...
I am planning to go over there and have look. I would love to move to Dubai or Qatar.
skynet
Well.. I heard about that Dubai is a very reach city, and the area there just amazy views and buildings.. what some kerosene can do.
rafifaisal
But what does living there cost?
Is there anyone who lives in Dubai?
Helios
Woah, nice!
I wish I was rich, I'd buy myself a summer house on one of those small islands. Shocked
rafifaisal
Still no one is answering my question...
Is here anyone who is from Dubai ?
coxboy
wow bro.good job. your post make me very interested to visit dubai.
rajhank
Dubai is indeed fascinating.

The Palm are the next big thing here.

There are many other attractions too.

Will tell u more about it.

I am also a resident here in Dubai, if u need any other information plz feel free to contact me.
rheanna
where is this? Dubai? No wonder they call Bush Dubiya... Laughing

I find this a bit odd... Looks like the futuristic of America and shore looks ancient... Laughing
dickyzin
The structures are so awesome. All the photographs are just the external of the buildings. I'd like to see how spectacular the interior of the buildings are. I've also heard and seen on pictures of the indoor snow-filled ski center. I think people can experience sudden temperature changes if they go in or out of that building Razz
psydevil
i am soon having a vacantion in there Cool Cool Cool
coxboy
bro.no update yet! i am waiting for moor update.