FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warcraft III (Favourite Game)

Cal_123
Warcraft III is my favourite game. I have played it for about 2-3 years now and although the concept hasn't changed much, the actual gameplay and the subject never fails to amuse me. For those of you that don't know, Warcraft III is a game based on 'Mythical' races. There are 4 of them:

Night Elf
Human
Undead
Orc

Offline, there are campaigns to complete, and custom games where you can battle with a computer ally, or choose to battle against a computer opponent.

Online, you can access the Battle.net server, and play with people all over the net. You can play allsorts of games, like 3vs3,1vs1 etc. But some people don't like the idea of that, so they play 'Custom Games'. Usually, these are 'Maps' made by players, that aim to amuse dofferent types of people. There are things like Capture the Hill and such. Some of them are great, others aren't.

I myself am a 1vs1 Undead gamer. I have some skill now since I have been playing for awhile, and like to help people as much as I can

If I have missed anything please ask me anything about the game. I will do my best to help you with information on the subject.

Thanks,
Cal
orochimaruSanin
Hey there, Warcraft III was really a great game but now its MMORPG counterpart World OF Warcraft has become more famous and its like everyones favourite. Though i used to play this game a long time back, now it has become a kind of correctors choice, no more.

People now generealy prefer MMORPG's due to the interaction with real life people in the game.
gh0stface
There is already a favorite game thread. Please utilize it next time and read the rules of this board.

-Locked-