FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

That 70s Show

Have you seen "That 70s Show"?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know what you're talking about
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

nondormo
I regularly watch That 70s Show on our cable channel all the while thinking that it is a new series. And then just this afternoon, I found one of the actors (tall guy who have problems with his girlfriend) being interviewed in the Letterman Show and he already isn't looking like a teenager. That is an obvious indication that I've been watching That 70s Show replays. My question is this: Is the "That 70s Show" still being made? If not, when was it discontinued?
S3nd K3ys
nondormo wrote:
I regularly watch That 70s Show on our cable channel all the while thinking that it is a new series. And then just this afternoon, I found one of the actors (tall guy who have problems with his girlfriend) being interviewed in the Letterman Show and he already isn't looking like a teenager. That is an obvious indication that I've been watching That 70s Show replays. My question is this: Is the "That 70s Show" still being made? If not, when was it discontinued?

They ran it up to the end of 1979. They'll have to change the name if they want to keep going with it.
gh0stface
The series finale actually happened just recently. Well, the exact date is May 18, 2006.
webgeek
It is a retro series set in the seventies. I like the cast and the situations in which their characters found themselves in. Adolescence, growing up, getting old, parents-children relationship... It is all so seventies and yet also second millenarian. The characters grew old eventually and had to move on. Laughing
GProject
nondormo wrote:

As mentioned, the 8th and final season finished airing in the US earlier this year. Although it's worth noting that Topher Grace who plays Eric (the character you describe) left the show at the end of the 7th season.

You've definately been watching reruns - to find where you're up to, check out the episode guide at TV.com