FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cycling In Christchurch park

cyclescape
I would like to tell you that there is a currant ban on cycling in my local park known as christchurch park Laughing
cyclescape
The government are suposed to be cracking down on obiesity the council do not seem to be supporting this!!!
cyclescape
Do they expect us to learn to ride on the busy roads. Do they expect toddlers to learn to cycle on a busy road!?
kazikame
Was the triple post really necessary?

Did the council give any reason for the ban? Surely they'd have justified it along with the notice.
cyclescape
I think that is dispickible that there is a ban on it. Its a blooming public park!!! Cant they Think of a comprimise???
cyclescape
The council do not seem to listen to us its just silly!
Rico
Oppressive government in action brother, stand up and be counted man. Go ahead PROTEST!
kazikame
I guess in a public park, pedestrians take priority. If you want to practice, why not find a quiet street?

Maybe you can write to the council about it? Aren't they meant to be run democratically, taking everyone's view into account?
jb2_86_uk
Is this Christchurch, Bournemouth, UK? Im heading down there in a couple of weeks, what is the local rail service like?

I am being serious by the way... lol

JB
kazikame
jb2_86_uk wrote:
Is this Christchurch, Bournemouth, UK? Im heading down there in a couple of weeks, what is the local rail service like?

I am being serious by the way... lol

JB

There's loads of Christchurches. I think this guy said he was from Ipswich in another topic.
Rico
Can you hear that?