FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My FAVORITE movie.

trevtrev
My all-time FAVORITE movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I know you all are thinking, "yeah. thats everyone favorite movie." But I have tons of reasons why I like it. I'm not happy that it has become a mainstream retail item, and I don't like how its everyone elses favorite movie.

Tim Burtin is a genious. Weither its Edwards Scissorhands or its The Corpse Bride, he makes excelent movies. My favorite movies of his is the claymation movies. The Nightmare Before Chrismas is about love and being your true self and if people don't accept you that way then you shouldn't change. I think that this movie should be shown to children and then explained afterwards because, yet, it does have an adult moral, but it also has the plot of a childrens movie. So why not teach children a life long lesson and be entertained by it too. Maybe these children won't grasp the fact of the movies just yet, but they could in a few more years.

I was actully sadly disapointed with The Corpse Bride. I thought it would be a lot more action and adventure but it put me to sleep. Oh well!
Traveller
This topic already exists. Please continue the discussion there, and please search before mindlessly creating duplicate topics.

-close-