FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FFXI - Final Fantasy 11

trevtrev
Final Fantasy 11 is my alltime favorite game.

I have played many MMORGs and by far, I am the most satisfied with FFXI. The graphics are so detailed and clear. With the multiple servers the game is almost lagless. The reliable Game Moderators help keep everything going and keep the game hackless.

I have played FFXI for over 3 years now and I am still addicted to as much as I was when I first got the game. Another thing that makes me so into the game is it is almost unbeat able. You have so many quests/missions/jobs/levels to do that you can never really, BEAT the game. And just when you think you are close to even beating a fraction of the quests/missions, SE comes out with a new expansion pack with new areas that are even more challenging than the next.

The only downfall I can see in playing FFXI, is the monthly fee to keep the servers up. But with my experiences on FFXI, the $13.95/month is worth every penny to me.

I recomment this game to any one who wants a fun/exciting game. Very Happy

<33 TREVtrev
Traveller
This topic already exists. Please continue the discussion there.

-close-