FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Would you do Heroin?






Would you do Heroin?
Yes
9%
 9%  [ 7 ]
No
86%
 86%  [ 66 ]
Already have
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 76

R2.DETARD
Would you take Heroin if the situation was right?
Eg. Around people you trust, no possibility of getting caught, having the right amount, clean needles etc.


I would, just to feel the rush and see what all the fuss is over.
Hopefully I wouldn't get addicted, but it could be heaps of fun.
S3nd K3ys
Oh, hell yes.

If you've ever had a leg or an arm blown off by a barbaric cowardly radical islamic with a bomb strapped to their kid, you'd want to try it too. Cool

Rico, that rat looks like it's wearing a hairpiece. A BAD hairpiece.
ncwdavid
I have been takin smoking hash,weed and taking coke and e-tablets since i was 12 and dealing most of them since i was 13 and i am now 14 but goin to be 15 on the 21srt september. I would never take herion, its supposed to be really addictive and i dont want to get addicted. The drugs i take i can stop usung them for long periods whenever i want.
Da Rossa
Stay away from me!! Razz
Why would I. I could be in the perfect circumstances once, with no chance to be caught at all, but these drugs are engeneered to addict fast. Crack gets you addicted in one puff. So, in the second time perhaps the situation would not be as safe as the first, so I'd be SCREWED.
pelin
well i tried a lot of stuff even a heroin and maybe i would take it again
ThornsOfSorrow
Nope, I don't even like smoking pot. Even if heroin weren't so addicting, I still wouldn't try it, simply because I'm not interested in drugs in general.
nox-Hand
Errr, no thanks! That stuff will make ya additcted, and I wont even start smoking. People I knew died from cancer....
jb2_86_uk
Absolutly not. I dont smoke and I quit drinking a while ago now. These pasttimes seem fun at the time but when you see what they can do to your helath when youre older, I will look back and be glad I never smoked and quit drinking. I am 20yrs old and am constantly being asked why I dont drink, as if I am the only person in the world who no longer drinks alcohol.

If these people are twenty years old and cant get through 3 days without a drink, I would hate to see them later in life.

Give me a healty lifestyle over a blurred memory of a night out anytime.

JB
wolfpack
Not really into the whole drug scene....but now beer is a good good wonderful excellent nectar of the gods. Razz
godam64
i reject any stuff that makes bad addiction effect such as coffee, alcohol, drugs, smoking, and many more.

it totally shit and totaally forbidden by my religion. it's so idiot to use them. Evil or Very Mad
Jaan
I get rushes for free bro, that heroin shit is damn expensive! Just get a job off someone! THATS a rush.
I don't know if I would, probly wouldn't, though you never know, cause I'm not in a circumstance like that Rolling Eyes .
Cheers
graeinler
Yes I would for the sake of trying it and to understand what's the fuss over it. Teenagers do a lot of stupid things while growing up, I'm over that stage. In the end, I would say that experience has given me the insight on the other side of the story.



:: Here and there.
Idoru
I'm a curious fellow, that I must say, but as it comes to heroine I tend to get a casious
feeling. Many are the risks I've taken just to find something out, but looking at the
risks, or the effects, I pass on this one.

What's the point of an experience if it most likley is going to eat you up? Mabye some
can handle it, but it's not what I've seen, so I respect the power at a safe distance. Cool
R2.DETARD
Jaan wrote:
that heroin S**t is damn expensive!

Make your own out of codeine+asprin pills.
That cuts the price down a heap.
sibbahz
No, wouldn't try any drugs. There is no point, could be addictive and i dont want to get hooked or end up with money problems or health problems.
a.Bird
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Oh, hell yes.

If you've ever had a leg or an arm blown off by a barbaric cowardly radical islamic with a bomb strapped to their kid, you'd want to try it too. Cool

Rico, that rat looks like it's wearing a hairpiece. A BAD hairpiece.


I don't know how you managed to bring barbaric cowardly radical islamics with bombs strapped to their kids into this conversation but let's leave them out of it. Rolling Eyes
eLto
not in a million years.

I've tried some other minor drugs, but in the likeness of heroin, and I'm never putting a needle to myself. not unless it was to save mankind.

clear enough? Razz
pelin
well i dont want to say i am using it every day.i tried it once and it was nothing special and i didn`t get addicted.i am that kind of people who will try everything
Rsam
No chance in hell. Heroin is not light stuff. I might consider marijuana (but would still probably turn it down) but there's no chance I would put that shit in my body.
HDirtwater
First of all, no way would I try it.

My question is, however, what exactly are the "right" circumstances? I can't think of any possible circumstances under which it would be fine to shoot up.
R2.DETARD
HDirtwater wrote:

what exactly are the "right" circumstances?


well, think of anyreason that would stop you from shooting up
(other than your own opinions/instincts)
such as dirty needles. Then in the "right" circumstances they would be brand new out of the packet, or even fresh off the production line if you wanted.
arkebuzer
nope, I would never do that. There´s no way I would take any such substance that would ruin my body...
And really there´s no need for me to use drugs... I dont need to take drugs to feel good, and if I would feel bad drugs would be the last option...
Wackybird
I would never, EVER try heroin. A friend of a friend of mine started doing it once. He got into it by starting with glue sniffing, then cocaine and speed then his dealer encouraged him to start of the H. He was very bad on it for a year or so, losing his job, his friends and, for a while, his family. Lucky for him his stealing to pay for his habit was what got him off the drug: he was arrested (not for the first time) and was ordered onto rehab. He's been clean for about two years now and lectures school children about the perils of drug abuse.
187 Outlaw
Heroin is a very highly and dangerous drug. The heroin that is being sold on the streets today is more potent then ever before. A lot of people are dying after shooting up. A heroin addict is always looking for that greater high, and they will stop at nothing to get it. Even risking immediate death, even though they are the walking dead of the present.
Agent ME
No way, my life is great how it is, I wouldn't want to ruin it with drugs.

And if I need a rush - it's called turn on my iPod/Radio on medium/high volume on a song with a fast beat...
a.Bird
[FuN]goku wrote:
no im not stupid enough to do drugs
Is this to imply that doing drugs requires an certain level of stupidity? Like those who require drugs to be stable or even live at all? Or how about those whose environment induces drug usage despite how well educated they can become within such a standard of living?
generalgazz
I did try it once, I didn't know what it was at the time otherwise I never would have and I only smoked it I didn't inject anything as thats just nasty.

I would never do it again and I didn't think it was as good as people say, it just made me sick.
Vanilla
I have more important drugs to deal with: hapiness, love, friendship. Heroine is for dumbs. And no, I'm not that kind of church girl. Cool
meet in rio
1. I would be very tempted but would probably not go for it because of the addiction thing. Oh hell, how can I really know what I would do?

2. Alcohol should be classed as a drug. I know that's not what we were really discussing here, but I was drinking with some friends on Saturday and some of them said "I'd never try drugs, drugs are bad, etc." which was rather ironic because we'd just made several bottle of wine disappear. I think you have to consider each drug alone rather than lump them together.
Dwyer17
No way. After all the storied I have heard about people becoming so dependent on it, no way. Let's stick to the cannibis please, not heroin.
karysky
No.

People who think that they won't become addicted from one shot are stupid.

The first shot is known to be the best one, and people crave to feel that same sensation over and over again by giving themselves more shots, but they don't work like the first one.

Heroin is sh*t. I would never allow such poison inside my veins.
a.Bird
meet in rio wrote:
I think you have to consider each drug alone rather than lump them together.
I completely agree man. I know that this is also a bit far from the topic, but I know many people who trashtalk people who smoke cigarettes, while at the same time they are taking their kids to McDonalds or BurgerKing for dinner. Every intake must be considered. Too much sugar, not enough calcium, not enough protein, too much caffiene, etc. It doesn't matter whether or not it's called a drug. Too much water can kill you.
Vrythramax
Please people, this is a very serious subject that needs more than just replies of "no way", "not me", and the like. If you have a reason for not doing it have the courage to say why you wouldn't....all the rest is just SPAM.
okullar
Alcohol, drugs and even cigarette make people forget everything, even good things... so maybe, if you have a good reason to forget the life, you may use it. Firstly, it will make you think everything was ok, then you cannot understand why is the real pain you suffer although everything looks like ok.
This must be the first step that shows that the rest of life will be very painful for you...

I prefer cigarette borek instead of them. Very Happy
scorpiosemotion
There is no way in hell I would do heroin. For a few simple deadly facts. Fact #1 my Uncle Johnny shot up went riding his dirt bike without telling anyone, he was missing for 3 days before they found his lifeless body in some brush along a bike trail his neck snapped like a twig. Fact #2 my Uncle Leonard was murdered for a $200.00 social security check and whatever drugs he had on him. So not only would I not touch heroine, but really anyother drug for that matter. It makes people think they can do the most insane things. Besides the fact they make people look nasty! Rolling Eyes
ralphbefree
Life is all about experiences and i suppose like the soldier that got is arm blown off.... there are right times for everything.

does heroin include morphine?
does it include oxycotine?

does it have to be proccessed into heroin.
what about raw opium?
the1991
no. i do drink, but i hate the feeling of being drunk. i don't like being in a hazy state where my capacities are all messed up.

when i had my wisdom teeth pulled, my dentist prescribed vicodin. i took 1 pill, and i hated it. it was ok for a bit, but then after 15 minutes, i hated the dizzy state i was in. i just get really frustrated when i'm messed up like that.
ainieas
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Oh, hell yes.

If you've ever had a leg or an arm blown off by a barbaric cowardly radical islamic with a bomb strapped to their kid, you'd want to try it too. Cool



So ALL people hooked on heroin have "had a leg or an arm blown off by a barbaric cowardly radical islamic with a bomb strapped to their kid." Now I'm wondering where people are finding all those "barbaric cowardly radical islamic with a bomb strapped to their kid" to blow off their arms and legs so that they can get a taste of heroin.

As to original poster, yeah I might try maybe just for the high and it might not even have anything to do with "a barbaric cowardly radical islamic with a bomb strapped to their kid."
R2.DETARD
ralphbefree wrote:

does heroin include morphine?
does it include oxycotine?

does it have to be proccessed into heroin.
what about raw opium?


no. heroin means heroin, not morphine or opium or oxycotine.
heroin is by default processed into heroin, which (as I explained before) means heroin.
masquerade
No I don't think I would, I understand what what you mean about the 'thrill of it' thing, but definatly not with something that addictive.
710ths
Anyone who does is just outright stupid. I dont care what problems they may have thy could get support from governmanet agencies if not from their own family. Just Stupid.

AND No I dont!
<h1>
i say now i don't think i'll ever do herion but i probably will..
i voted yes, i like to get high sometimes..if the "siutation was right" i probably would do it..although i say now i dont i want to, if that makes any sense
Jack_Hammer
[FuN]goku wrote:
no im not stupid enough to do drugs


So there is no way you would take;
Asprin
Paracetamol
Morhpene
Caffeine
Sugar (Processed)
Nicotine
Alcohol

etc...

(80% of the worlds population are estimated to be addictided to caffeine so think how many are addictided to sugar?)
Darkfall
Not my scene, I smoke and drink and thats the two drugs I'll live by other than caffeine.

I've tried cannabis before though, wasn't anything special, guess my body doesnt react to it.
Shiva
Heroin? No thanks, I know the properties of the plant and the poison itself.. so.. No thanks... Confused
R2.DETARD
What I hate is people who aren't game enough to try it, but are immediately ready to talk trash about it.
Lots of people are speaking off of the propaganda and stuff fed to us by school and the media. I won't believe anyone who states a blunt fact about what Heroin does to you when they haven't tried it themselves.
The experience with the family/friend who got hooked and died is ok, because they have at least some personal experience with it.

I have heard plenty of stories about people who have done H in the past and lived on to become something, but they don't go around shouting their story from the rooftops because that will cause them to loose their job or whatever.

Again, Don't knock it till youv'e tried it.
HoboPelican
I did it once when I was in school. Stupid, really, but at the time I was into that scene and had to try everything I could. I knew the dangers (from friends), but I knew a number of people who did it once and had no issues. Honestly, the effects weren't that big of a deal. There are other drugs that are far safer and give similar results. Given that it is really bad if you do get addicted, the effects just aren't worth it.

Edit - Just to clarify, I am NOT disputing the dangers of this drug. While I knew guys who did it once and had no issues, I also saw (and knew of) guys who ODed, got hooked so bad they destroyed their lives or got really horrible infections from dirty needles. I guess my point is that if you are into taking chances with your life, this drug's effects don't justify the risks.
Vrythramax
What Hobopelican sais is so very true, the dose that get one person high could conceivably kill another person, This is one dangerous and addictive drug, and the only safe course of action I see for it is to steer the f*** away from it completely.

It has abosolutly no benefits and can only hurt you....even in short term usage.
a.Bird
Vrythramax wrote:
It has abosolutly no benefits and can only hurt you....even in short term usage.
I disagree with you. Just to play devil's advocate, what about the people who actually use the drug. They wouldn't use it if they didn't see any benefits. A few benefits off the top of my head might be: escaping from the reality that you cannot face while sober, relieving a burning feeling of curiosity, growing up around it and fitting in with your environment, testing it's quality in order to sell large quantities of it, etc. Your truths are not everyone else's truths. Wink
The Phoenix
Hell no dawg!!!
wat kind of a nut@$$ would take it if he knew it's effects.
man some dudes i know r into it and i as hell dont wanna end up like them.
if u want some advice, stay the hell clear of Heroin or any drugs in general, it aint fun man!
Cool
gelid
Heroin unlike most drugs is a bit hardcore for any of us. I dont admire but can understand the people who smoke "weed", as it is a relaxant and isnt particually dangerous.
Vrythramax
a.Bird wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
It has abosolutly no benefits and can only hurt you....even in short term usage.
I disagree with you. Just to play devil's advocate, what about the people who actually use the drug. They wouldn't use it if they didn't see any benefits. A few benefits off the top of my head might be: escaping from the reality that you cannot face while sober, relieving a burning feeling of curiosity, growing up around it and fitting in with your environment, testing it's quality in order to sell large quantities of it, etc. Your truths are not everyone else's truths. Wink


Very true my feelings are my own, btu you should be "playing" devils advocate here....this is no game and peoples lives could be affected by your words.

Reality is a concept that most ADULTS deal with everyday....and there is no such thing as an escape from life....except in death.

Drugs are for losers who can't deal with life.
a.Bird
Vrythramax wrote:
a.Bird wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
It has abosolutly no benefits and can only hurt you....even in short term usage.
I disagree with you. Just to play devil's advocate, what about the people who actually use the drug. They wouldn't use it if they didn't see any benefits. A few benefits off the top of my head might be: escaping from the reality that you cannot face while sober, relieving a burning feeling of curiosity, growing up around it and fitting in with your environment, testing it's quality in order to sell large quantities of it, etc. Your truths are not everyone else's truths. Wink


Very true my feelings are my own, btu you should be "playing" devils advocate here....this is no game and peoples lives could be affected by your words.

Reality is a concept that most ADULTS deal with everyday....and there is no such thing as an escape from life....except in death.

Drugs are for losers who can't deal with life.


Well I happen to think that Christianity is for people who can't deal with life. However, I don't call these people losers, they're entitled to make their own decisions. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be obnoxious; I also agree that the cons of heroin outweigh any concievable pros. I don't advocate the use of drugs. But I don't immediately dismiss other people who say that they would or do try heroin, or any other drug. I don't immediately think of these people as losers. Although that may very well be the case, I feel that everyone deserves to pronounce their opinions regardless of how valid I think they are. I can't honestly tell someone that they are in the wrong for choosing to smoke weed, take asprin, drink coffee, or not do any drug whatsoever.

On a side note, Karl Marx once said, "religion is the opium of the masses." Wink
{name here}
I would not take Heroin. I would have no reason to do so. If I had to take the poor man's heroin(Oxycontin, a painkiller perscribed by doctors) because of a surgery, maybe I would if I had no other alternative.
mathiaus
HDirtwater wrote:
My question is, however, what exactly are the "right" circumstances? I can't think of any possible circumstances under which it would be fine to shoot up.

Well I could understand if people wanted to like S3nd K3ys, when they 'get blown up by a barbaric cowardly radical islamic with a bomb strapped to their kid' though I myself still doubt I would. As much as I'd like to say 'no', if in strange circumstances such as in great massive pain and dying with no help, I might well try some either to take the pain away waiting for help, or take my life (if their was enough).
R2.DETARD wrote:
Would you take Heroin if the situation was right?
Eg. Around people you trust, no possibility of getting caught, having the right amount, clean needles etc.

I wouldn't consider having clean needles any reason at all to take it. All the example situation provides is a safe way to take and use it, it wouldn't affect the fact I didn't want to or need to have any.


a.Bird wrote:
[FuN]goku wrote:
no im not stupid enough to do drugs
Is this to imply that doing drugs requires an certain level of stupidity? Like those who require drugs to be stable or even live at all? Or how about those whose environment induces drug usage despite how well educated they can become within such a standard of living?

My feelings are that people who choose to say yes, are in a way stupid (not really the right word but I cant describe well what i mean sorry). There are obviously many different situations where someone may choose to take it, though there is still the chouse not to.
- Peer Pressure, knowing the risks: Stupid, they arent your peers at all if they are pressuring you into something, specially as risky and costly (in many different ways) as this.
- Socially acceptable: Just because everyone else may do it (relating to smoking here. Only socially acceptable in places) doesnt mean you should.
- Not knowing about risks etc: Stupid though not your fault. Hopefully you'll soon learn it isn't good and leave it well alone.
- moing on because I have other things to be doing Razz


meet in rio wrote:
Alcohol should be classed as a drug. I know that's not what we were really discussing here, but I was drinking with some friends on Saturday and some of them said "I'd never try drugs, drugs are bad, etc." which was rather ironic because we'd just made several bottle of wine disappear. I think you have to consider each drug alone rather than lump them together.

Agreed, unlike caffine and most legal/medicinal drugs, alcohol has many more problems and causes so many more problems affecting people directly and indirectly. But as you did say were discussing heroin inparticular here ...


R2.DETARD wrote:
What I hate is people who aren't game enough to try it, but are immediately ready to talk trash about it.
..........
Again, Don't knock it till youv'e tried it.

Whilst I think its generally good for people to learn things from their own mistakes, some things like drugs are better learnt from others who have made thier mistake. Perfect example detailed below ..
Wackybird wrote:
A friend of a friend of mine got into it by starting with glue sniffing, then cocaine and speed then his dealer encouraged him to start of the H. He was very bad on it for a year or so, losing his job, his friends and, for a while, his family. Lucky for him his stealing to pay for his habit was what got him off the drug: he was arrested (not for the first time) and was ordered onto rehab. He's been clean for about two years now and lectures school children about the perils of drug abuse.



a.Bird wrote:
Well I happen to think that Christianity is for people who can't deal with life.

Shocked Thats different, could be an interesting discussion. Hope you posted it in a religion based thread somewhere, I'd like to read what you have to say regarding that.


EDIT: In case I didn't make it clear, I'm against using heroin and any other illegal/non-medicinal drugs. I understand why some people may take it but would like to think, if in the same circumstances, I would be able to resist.


Personal note: If I've offended you please PM me rather than flame a rather good topic. Well sort it out nicely and I'll remove anything offensive.

Mod note: Removed some spam, this topic is actually going rather well and getting good responses. Ruin it and as usual you'll be in trouble.
Vrythramax's Warning
mantasx
No. Never ever gonna try something as heavey as Heiron!! You got to be stupid to do that stuff. Yah, it doesn't matter that its fun, or it makes you happy, just rember all that pot, weed, and dust ***** up your brain!
Nameless
I would not, no matter how 'right' the situation was, due to the damage done by it, the risk of becoming addicted, and the short term effects (I, for one, have no need to escape reality). Furthermore, I would not take any illegal drugs, or for that matter, certain legal ones (tobaco, I'm looking at you).
Qube
I seriously doubt I would.
I've been offered a plethora of different drugs.
Most I've politely declined.
I really think drugs have to be worth the risks.
There's alot "safer" things that make the world feel so right.

a.Bird made a good point though.
There's alotta things in the world that people use to escape reality.
Sure I may not agree with alot of them.
But that doesn't qualify them as losers.
Although on that same note, it's the lengths which they'll go through to achieve that "high" they crave so much.
That's the thing I don't like.
It means you have lost control of your life.
Where's the fun in that?

So ya, heroin's outta the picture for me.
It just doesn't seem worth it.
Even with the "perfect" setup.

On a random note. I think I made a few spelling errors. Go me.
fuzzy91
No, probally not. Because I could get addicted, and that would ruin your life. I hate drugs, and hopefully will never try them, because they are just asking for trouble.. They ruin peoples lives and are a waste of money, sure people use a crap excuse like ' i'm under stress , and it helps' but they are plain stupid imo, it doesn't help. It may for that moment, but carries much harsher consquences.. So in short, NO, I wouldn't.

And the only situation I would, is if I had nothing left, no family or friends and was about to die. Nothing more to lose and nothing left to miss, I would as I suppose you'd die happier?

~Fuzzy
eggg
I'm not such a big fan of drugs that can kill you on your first dose. I might smoke opium if the opportunity presented itself, but I think it's foolish to mess around with extracted, purified, intensified drugs instead of sticking to the plants they're derived from. Likewise, I might chew coca leaves, but I've seen cocaine really change people and would never dabble in it. No, it'll be cannabis, coffee, and alcohol for me, I say.
briancoit
I wouldnt touch it, EVER.

I'd prefer to take mushies or acid over anything else. The rush with heroin doesnt last, and the whole reason its addictive is that people want that rush to last...

I know of someone I ocassionally had a smoke with, who was a great guy, had a wife, a kid etc. Now he's got next to nothing - and if it wasnt for his family and friends, I doubt he'd have anything - he's due to do time for drug related offences too.

Drug progression seems to be hit or miss imo. Its funny though that folk say that smoking cannabis will lead to other things, it doesnt - its the person who's taking the drugs that make it lead to other things.
bdoneck
Never in a million years. Heroin is a terrible drug that can kill you from one use and if not it will most likely make you addicted. It is not worth the risks involved and I have already made up my mind that I am to stay away from any narcotics.
briancoit
fuzzy91 wrote:
No, probally not. Because I could get addicted, and that would ruin your life. I hate drugs, and hopefully will never try them, because they are just asking for trouble.. They ruin peoples lives and are a waste of money, sure people use a crap excuse like ' i'm under stress , and it helps' but they are plain stupid imo, it doesn't help. It may for that moment, but carries much harsher consquences.. So in short, NO, I wouldn't.


you could get addicted to coffee, would it stop you drinking it? Same goes for sugar, etc.

Drugs dont ruin peoples lives, no matter what anyone says. The user allowing it to become a neccessity, may. Its when it becomes the main focal point of life - thats when it begins to cause problems.

I think its funny how people talk about 'drugs' in a whole different light to alcohol. Generally the people who do that, dont think about individual drugs, but throw them all into the same catagory, based purely on the fact they're 'illegal'. For instance, imo, alcohol is an incredibly bad drug when compared to the likes of cannabis - the effects on society due to alcohol, outweigh the effects caused by cannabis.
waiteck
:S In Singapore, we cannot possess any drugs and a small amount of them will lead to death sentence o.0.. So no way, I will not take any heroin.. However, there are patients who take heroin as a painkiller who are given rights by doctors but.. there is a limit to how much they take Wink
jenice
No, I never would. I've had a few drugs in my time, and I've never felt comfortable with the feeling of loss it gives me. I feel so out of control of my emotions, my thoughts, and my body.

I know people who have been hurt by heroine and other drugs. It is a contributing factor in that decision, but not the main one.
Vegetalzis
Nah, i wouldn ever do it, because i want my health to stay in the best shape as possible, so i can as much fun as possible, and there are just so many other ways of having fun, but them all have a thing in common, ur body needs to be there so u can enjoy it.

I know that u wont get a significative damage if u just try it once, but the risk of getting addicted and the risk of some bad shit happening makes it unworthy.
saeleyjnr
If Jack bauer can't handle heroin addiction, what chance have the rest of us got?!?!?!

exploit91
that is in somekind attractive..., I mean to feel very good for a while!
I never tasted heroin but there were certain moments in my life when i would take it just to forget things!
Jack_Hammer
R2.DETARD wrote:
What I hate is people who aren't game enough to try it, but are immediately ready to talk trash about it.
Lots of people are speaking off of the propaganda and stuff fed to us by school and the media. I won't believe anyone who states a blunt fact about what Heroin does to you when they haven't tried it themselves.
The experience with the family/friend who got hooked and died is ok, because they have at least some personal experience with it.

I have heard plenty of stories about people who have done H in the past and lived on to become something, but they don't go around shouting their story from the rooftops because that will cause them to loose their job or whatever.

Again, Don't knock it till youv'e tried it.


Erm... Ditto, I only wish people actually read the response posts rather than post the same crap as everyone else...
HoboPelican
exploit91 wrote:
that is in somekind attractive..., I mean to feel very good for a while!
I never tasted heroin but there were certain moments in my life when i would take it just to forget things!


Bad idea. Using drugs, and I include alcohol here, to ease emotional pain is, in my opinion, one of the fastest ways to ruin your life. Ive done a lot of stupid stuff with drugs and I think the only thing that kept me from getting really messed up is that I never did it to feel better about something in my life. No matter how awful you think your life is, drugs are NOT going to make it better.
Animal
If you're considering using Heroin, the real question you need to ask yourself is why?

You might overdose and die.
You might become an addict (even after using it once... it happens!)
You might think "That was ok. I'll try it again."
You might start stealing from friends and relatives to get "just one last hit before I give up."
You might get caught trying to buy it and get a criminal conviction for drugs offences.

Even if none of the above happens, you will spend a lot of money buying it and you'll feel a high for a few hours. In my book - that's too much risk for too little reward. Logically, it makes no sense to take it so I don't understand why others do. Heroin has to be the nastiest of all illegal drugs and it changes people. I've yet to hear of that change being positive.
skygaia
I'm from korea.
In my country, to take Heroin is very serious crime, even Mariwhana.
Many actors and singers, especially who had lived in the U.S.A, commited the crime of mariwhana. So they had to go to the court. some of them had to go to jail. And all of them couldn't show up them on TV.
Usually, they had to time to relax even thouh they didn't want.

I don't have any experience of them. But I don't like to loose self-control. I think it could make me do what I regret
bartdou
Most heroin addicts esaily contracted AIDS. That's horrible!
erlendhg
No way.
I would never do heroin.
Even if I had it for free Exclamation

Seriously, I reject from all kinds of drugs (except used medically Razz)
valkyrie-heavens
I've gotten drunk before but I try to avoid drugs....

Besides, thats stuff is deadly.
TesseracT
I would never take heroine. I've seen people on the stuff, and it is not pretty... plus, you could die the first time you shoot up, and i don't feel like dying anytime soon.
TesseracT
Animal wrote:
If you're considering using Heroin, the real question you need to ask yourself is why?

You might overdose and die.
You might become an addict (even after using it once... it happens!)
You might think "That was ok. I'll try it again."
You might start stealing from friends and relatives to get "just one last hit before I give up."
You might get caught trying to buy it and get a criminal conviction for drugs offences.

Even if none of the above happens, you will spend a lot of money buying it and you'll feel a high for a few hours. In my book - that's too much risk for too little reward. Logically, it makes no sense to take it so I don't understand why others do. Heroin has to be the nastiest of all illegal drugs and it changes people. I've yet to hear of that change being positive.


actually, the more you take heroin, the less the same dose gets you high, so really, you will need to take loads more to actually cause an effect
a.Bird
Animal wrote:
If you're considering using Heroin, the real question you need to ask yourself is why?

You might overdose and die.
You might become an addict (even after using it once... it happens!)
You might think "That was ok. I'll try it again."
You might start stealing from friends and relatives to get "just one last hit before I give up."
You might get caught trying to buy it and get a criminal conviction for drugs offences.

Even if none of the above happens, you will spend a lot of money buying it and you'll feel a high for a few hours. In my book - that's too much risk for too little reward. Logically, it makes no sense to take it so I don't understand why others do. Heroin has to be the nastiest of all illegal drugs and it changes people. I've yet to hear of that change being positive.

Lmao... there are a lot of things that might happen to you everyday, some more likely to happen that the ones you stated and some less likely. To many people in this world, life is all about risks and that is their main goal. Taking risks, experiencing everything, becoming cultured, and developing a library of wisdom. What in the world do you really know about doing heroin?
Related topics
What do you think of Van Nguyen hanging?
legalize (soft)drugs
reqium for a dream
Requiem for a Dream
South Africa
Memoirs of a Giesha (2006)
11 year old girl taking heroin
myspace code problems
my site
How do you want to die
toking up!
Whats your views on alcohol?
“Satan made me do it!”
Wow, 13 year old kid dies of heroin overdose
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.