FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone here paintball?

michael0105
I am dying to go paintballing!!! But I can't find any fields in my area! Dang it! I hear it is awesome, but I aslo here it sucks, it is stupid, but that is just their opionion. When I actually do paintball I'm going to see who's opionon is right and wrong.

Hopefully it's fun.
aquamaniac14
Omg i went paintballing this past laborday weekend and it was awsome! I love it and am going back in October Exclamation Very Happy
ChaosMike
Paintball is indeed a fun game to play...Just a bit expensive. You'll have fun (especially when you're not getting hit Laughing)

I haven't played paintball in 4 years though (airsofter now)
Blaster
airsoft is a lot better and cheaper and there is more places to play and all. So go to airsoft and screw paintballing.
panzerM3
Airsoft is a lot cheaper than paintball in the long run, but the only way to get a good deal on a gun is to buy it from a shady overseas dealer. Actually www.uncompany.com isn't too shady, but I don't feel comfortable buying AK47 replicas from Japan. =P
Traveller
michael0105 wrote:
Anyone here paintball?

Anyone here know how to search before mindlessly creating duplicates of an existing topic?

-close-