FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

LOOKING FOR MOVIE IDEAS!

windgrassmedia
Hey I run a production company called Windgrass Media, and we were wondering if you guys have any ideas for our next movie. This movie will be a short length probably under 6 minutes long. Feel free to give an idea in any genre.

You can visit our site at
windgrassmedia.frih.net

Thanks guys!
pudovkin
Why don't you try to make a documentary? It would be cool, since there's a lot of subjects poping out.
ylmun
pudovkin wrote:
Why don't you try to make a documentary? It would be cool, since there's a lot of subjects poping out.

Yes. How about a documentary about a web company that creates a bulletin board and tries to get people to post by offering free webhosting?

Laughing
rightclickscott
Actually, I have tons of great movie ideas, which may just bring you to the top. PM me if you're interested.
parokya
ylmun wrote:
pudovkin wrote:

Yes. How about a documentary about a web company that creates a bulletin board and tries to get people to post by offering free webhosting?

Laughing

Laughing You really made me laugh. I was thinking along the lines of a Land of the Mice where mice use people to click on so as to reach their destination on the internet. But your suggestion was funnier.
clownFart
i got this site that has lots of movie ideas its www.imdb.com.
A1clown
Based off mine and my friends characters A1 and yarbles the clown basically the real life version of ren and stimpy or itchy and scrathy or beavis and butthead, but with twists we are brothers cant avoid trouble, cant help going through with messed up schemes child abduction kidnapping torture but with a smile on are face.. anyway there is that script along with many others not just clown ideas but this is just one of them. if you like the idea research are website www.clownshateu.com and contact us we have much to discuss. Spend a weekend with my friend and I and i guarantee you will shake are hands ready for a reality show or movie, the ideas are endless, there is no one in such a unique living situation as him and I give in to are living situation gives us an endless arsenal of movie and reality show ideas.
poppat
I am in position to make my own films. My best ideas are staying with me. I have recently made a 5 minute short called Five Past Three. Unfortunately, my sound man was not up to the job and so the film ended up being ruined with phasing and other sound problems.

An attempt at ADR was made with little success. Perhaps you could make this story into a film.