FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Getting More Space And Bandwidth

Kurosaki-Ichigo
I like this host. I am raising money so i can buy a really big site. So i thought why not just stay here.

If i wanted like 20 GB space and 1000GB bandwidth. Would you give it to me for a 1 off payment. Say 400 $ ?

And would you include a .com domain with it.

I really like this host. Thats why im asking.
NjRocket
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:
I like this host. I am raising money so i can buy a really big site. So i thought why not just stay here.

If i wanted like 20 GB space and 1000GB bandwidth. Would you give it to me for a 1 off payment. Say 400 $ ?

And would you include a .com domain with it.

I really like this host. Thats why im asking.

Uh, 400 bucks? lol you can get MONSTER hosting with that man. Seriously though, if you want just 20gb and 1000gb of bandwidth, your looking at about 9 bucks a month without domain, so your looking at about 12x9 at 108 bucks for the year, add the domain for 9 bucks, so about 117 bucks total.

At netfirms for instance, 40 gb storage, 1500 gb bandwidth for 14 bucks a month. Including 5 domain names, adwords from google. Theres options out there.
Sunny
Answer is NO, We do not provide paid hosting. and If we ever provide it, then it will be on different servers and that won't happen anytime soon.

-lock-