FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shinjiketo Official Website

What did you thyink of the Shinjiketo Website?
Awesome! Great Layout!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Good. I liked it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pretty Good. Could use some work.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Below Average.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible. Just Terrible.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

DarkAkira
Shinjiketo Official Website

This is the begining of a website that I am designing for my band.

It includes a flash mp3 player, tag board for chatting, and more to come.

It is currently in it's testing stages and will be frequently updated for the rest of the month until all pages are completed.

Let me know what you think of the laout.

It was created using alot of images created by me, and also using alot of div layers. It is not my first webste, but it is the first one I have done in a while.
sgwreviews
OK, i've looked at it, but I can't say I like it.
The site is way to big in size.
The blue site (widescreen) is to dark. Maybe you can make it a bit brighter
chrismen
From what I've seen looks good, but you have to kill the music. As soon as internet download manager trys to start downloading songs from a website I exit it right away. I have itunes, no music is needed on other people's websites. The design does look professional though.
DarkAkira
It shouldn't be trying to download through manager. There is jkust a player with bg music.

I have tested in almost every browser and never had that problem. Must be in your settings.

But thank-you for thinking it looks professional. I worked hard on it. The forums are now up.
glabase
Really nice looking site - too big in some cases though. The front page wasn't fully displaying for me as a result.

The fonts and images are really cool - that'll be some website!!! Very Happy
DarkAkira
I am going to be making a new layout for the site very soon.
Ghost Rider103
It's allright, I was confused from the second I looked at it though.

I didn't really like it, it had to much extra text I think. "The...other language symbols?)

And like somone else pointed out, it was to wide. You should just use a simple layout so its easy to navigate.
DarkAkira
thats why there is 2 layouts. There is a widescreen, and a full screen for normal people's monitors.

Also, the extra text is there for a reason. The site is made more for the japanese culture rather than american. The extra text is japanese.
Jaan
Very, very nice site. Though for some reason I always have something against using the default "times new roman" font. Everything is great. Just wish I knew how to make music like that (all i know is FL studio for now).
Cheers, keep it up and hope you get lots of fans!