FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My best adsense position

redice
My blog site just launch for a short time. I put some adsense on my site. Now I find my best position for adsense.

http://rediceli.blogspot.com ( chinese )

I find that the top block of adsense is the best. My page have about 300 hints a day with 1-3 adsense click. Lots of block are from the top block.
mscantrell
Anybody know how effective ads are in the middle of the text?

You know, as you're reading down the column of text, the links are between your paragraphs?

I personally find them really annoying, and I refrain from clicking them for just that reason.

But that's just me, so I'm curious about everyone else?

Mike
Jaan
Debian is the best, god bless you man! I find it is the most stable, but mostly for servers. Have you tried Beryl yet? (beryl-project.org)
Cheers, and nice site.
I have my ads on the side, but I might switch to top now.
roguehider
As a former web designer I think that you should not put the images in blocks in just a fixed position.

Divide them and conquer them to spread all over your site neatly Smile

And surely set the contrast of the blocks in order make them attractive :p
nvsnkalyan
Putting ads in the beginning of the content is the best idea.

This is also mentioned to fetch more revenues than usual on the google adsense website also

Mainly ads should not be placed in between the content, thats what i feel, but at the beginnning or end is a good idea
SoftStag
At the beginning and end is best. This way people who stumble on your site and find it not what they are looking for may click on the links at the top. People who read the content will get to the bottom and may find a ad that is of interest to them, so they may click on links at the bottom. Links part way through content do more to annoy people than actually make them want to click on them.
littlegiant
redice,

It's best to experiment extensively and find out what's good for your site. What may work well on one site may not work well on another. Also, you can't expect to make a killing on 1-3 clicks a day. You should focus on getting more traffic first.