FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How Do you Get Frih$'s

wiggy
How do you give people Frih$'swhen trading stuff?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME!

Please post with a full answer
mOrpheuS
You can use the "Donate" link (on the left hand side of a post - below the username, or on the user's profile page) to give FRIH$ to another user.

Moved in from General Chat.
Please start threads in the section dedicated for the subject when possible.
hilander
Could you please tell me how can i put a donate buttom in my posts? I allready went through the search option,,but could not get any topic on that...Thanks in advance..
Animal
hilander wrote:
Could you please tell me how can i put a donate buttom in my posts? I allready went through the search option,,but could not get any topic on that...Thanks in advance..

It's already there by default. You (obviously) can't donate to yourself, but everyone else has the option to donate to you.
Blaster
The link to put a donate button in your posts is http://www.frihost.com/forums/cash.php?mode=donate&ref=viewtopic&u=24542&p=444523
Code:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/cash.php?mode=donate&ref=viewtopic&u=24542&p=444523

But like animal said you can't donate to yourself.
hilander
I see,,that means I dont see it,,but all the others can..How could i not think of it..Thanks a lot again,,one last question,,how do you copy and paste quotes others write..and make that appear in a box like you did with my question,,I have tried but still can not figure out..HELP
tidruG
hilander wrote:
I see,,that means I dont see it,,but all the others can..How could i not think of it..Thanks a lot again,,one last question,,how do you copy and paste quotes others write..and make that appear in a box like you did with my question,,I have tried but still can not figure out..HELP

Well, one option is to hit the "quote" button at the top of anyone's post. This will quote the entire post... which is what I just did.

However, you can also do it this way (manually):
Code:
[quote="Someone"]blah blah blah[/quote]

Which would give you the following output:
Someone wrote:
blah blah blah
hilander
Quote:
coollll

thanks again,,superb support,,keep it up,,
mathiaus
Same questions, still. Rolling Eyes