FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 2

What Animation Do You Like the best?
Naruto
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Bleach
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Tsubasa Chronicle
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Pitagora
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Zenrei
Hey ^.^ September 15 is comming up and that means episode 12 of season 2 of avatar : the secret of the fire nation. im very impressed by this series. given the fact that its a kid friendly animation, it is quite grounded and has an interesting plot, withought exploiting. its funny charismatic and has a nice clean feeling to it. its rare to find something so simple and yet so enjoable. that is the true mark of a great story teller and animator.If you havent seen any of the episode si suggest you Download a torrent or try to watch it they air at around 8-9 pm est. most of the choreografical animations is beutifully rendered, and in no does it lose quality like some other anime. it is consistent, but most important enjoyable. if you are avid fan of great animation. You should give Naruto a few days break and watch these series. you might find yoursel trading fillers for great contents.
Revvion
Yes the story is indeed very well told and it is very kid friendly. Also it looks really well done like the creators really wanted the best
Tasa
I love avatar great story, great characters and like the two befoe me said kid friendly I have no probelm letting me 7 year or or my 3 year old watch it when it is on. It is a shame more kid friendly toons can not be release on this level.