FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Urgent! I have a paper due soon, and i need to access JAMA!

bassgs_17
Will anyone here provide me with the login credentials to the JAMA website? I desperately need to view the full-text of a few antibiotic-related articles. PM me, obviously, so as to not share with the entire web... Thanks, and I'm fairly sure that this does not violate the Frihost TOS; I merely require access to scholary documents for educational purposes.

-Aquastrike
ciaran27
bassgs_17 wrote:
Will anyone here provide me with the login credentials to the JAMA website? I desperately need to view the full-text of a few antibiotic-related articles. PM me, obviously, so as to not share with the entire web... Thanks, and I'm fairly sure that this does not violate the Frihost TOS; I merely require access to scholary documents for educational purposes.

-Aquastrike

If the information is so important......why don't you just pay the $45.00 like I didi when I discovered I had a heart condtion instead of asking someone else do so for you?

I'm not risking my account by letting another drasticly diffrent IP of someone I don't know use my login/pass. Sorry.
Bockman
You merely require access to a payed site through someone elses account...

Do you believe that to be legal? sharing access codes?

I strongly suggest everyone NOT to share your private codes (those YOU payed for) to other people (who aren't willing to pay for them). This might just get your accounts terminated on the service provider and you'll be the one at a loss.

Be Well Cool

-close-