FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop--feedback~~new website

Wootinator
http://grungegraffix.freehostia.com/

give me feedback and if you are into photoshop you can join the forum Very Happy
Jupernia
It's very monochromeic. I think overall its a nice layout. The scrolling test in the box to the side was a tad bit distracting to me, but it was all nice. Maybe...blend the track color of your scrollbars to match the bgcolor of your background.

It's really nice overall.
rayx
Damn your site layout is good. Nice free download there.
Matte52
Nice layout! maby a little bit to dark, but is was okey anyway.

One thing i don't like is the Iframe on the news. And goes to long and is not so good if you ask me.

Best regards:
Matte52
bjwok
my thoughts are that the text is a little hard to read due to the colours used, however the layout is quite schmick. looks very professional.
coreymanshack
yea that looks pretty good... do you guys contract out for frih$?
Alie
Whoa! I like it! But I see a few things to work on them. Make scroller base color dark grey instead of white. Your footer width is bigger than a table. Make your font colour lil brighter.
Wootinator
yea sry about the scroller colors...i use firefox so i dont see the scrollers much. but ill change the colors now.
eruct
Not bad. I agree with most that you need to make your text color lighter. The text is hard to read in some places especially with that busy backbround.

the 'downloads' link is spelled wrong on your navigation.

I don't like how when you click to preview the brushes it just opens a new window with an image on white and there is no way to get back to your site without hitting the back button of the browser.

In your welcome statement you say you make signatures for forums yet I couldn't find any examples on your site, nor any of the promised tutorials for photoshop...

Not trying to be harsh it just looks like your not done yet
Wootinator
ok i re-did most of it. and the tuts are and were in the forum, i put links on the home page.
coreymanshack
coreymanshack wrote:

i am dissiapointed... because i asked a question and it wasn't answered Sad.... nevermind... i wouldn't want you guys to work for me if that is how you are going to be!

on a more editorial perspective... you need to make the design a bit less dark... brighten it up somehow.... it does look good like that... but you can tell a "male" designed it.
Jaan
Nice downloads, love the brushes. Are you making a Tut section?
The layout looks kinda crappy, change the font, make the text section brighter. Hard to read (black text on grey). Design is bad, content is good.
Nice site though.
Cheers
chrismen
Very nice site. I love that skin you made. But I got a php error you need to fix:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<', expecting ']' in /home/www/natrev.freehostia.com/affiliates.php on line 112
it is in your affiliates.php page.
Good luck!
Wootinator
coreymanshack wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

i am dissiapointed... because i asked a question and it wasn't answered Sad.... nevermind... i wouldn't want you guys to work for me if that is how you are going to be!

on a more editorial perspective... you need to make the design a bit less dark... brighten it up somehow.... it does look good like that... but you can tell a "male" designed it.

Your right on the male part and no im not using frihost Razz i was denied/rejected.

chrismen wrote:
Very nice site. I love that skin you made. But I got a php error you need to fix:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<', expecting ']' in /home/www/natrev.freehostia.com/affiliates.php on line 112
it is in your affiliates.php page.
Good luck!

and you just happend to click on it during the minute where i was editing it and messed up on some php Razz its all better now
coreymanshack
you aren't using frihost but you are using the forums and you have frih$
jayzee
very nice layout
undoweb
The design is cool but those 2 collors like its a phantom website Smile try to use some "life colors" & I don`t like those backgrounds from the tables becouse they look same to diablo2 Laughing !
Wootinator
im supposed to "make my posts longer" or something like that but im happy with the host i have now Very Happy
aris99
nice but very dark... you coult lighten it up a bit. some color or a bit whiter more