FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I get ads with games?

Mwilliams
Has anyone saw those ads on sites that say "shoot the bug and get a free iPod" ? I want those ads on my site but I don't know where to find them. Also, does anyone use those ads on their site? and do more people click on them?
NjRocket
Mwilliams wrote:
Has anyone saw those ads on sites that say "shoot the bug and get a free iPod" ? I want those ads on my site but I don't know where to find them. Also, does anyone use those ads on their site? and do more people click on them?

Pretty sure those ads can be found through an advertising company. I THINK you randomly get them on your site when you have like adbrite and such. Don't think google adsense has games like that, but hey, you might get them if you run image only or something. I know adsense recently came out with videos but you have no control over it.
Hobbit
NjRocket wrote:
Mwilliams wrote:

Pretty sure those ads can be found through an advertising company. I THINK you randomly get them on your site when you have like adbrite and such. Don't think google adsense has games like that, but hey, you might get them if you run image only or something. I know adsense recently came out with videos but you have no control over it.

Umm I don't think that's true.

Try precisionclick.com
awesty
www.clicksor.com has them i think.
Mwilliams
Thanks for your help guys
Mwilliams
One more thing, does clicksor and precisionclick send checks through the mail or paypal?
awesty
i think you can get $20 through paypal, but im not sure about checks.