FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Opportunity for a monster!

OldmanJ
Picture this...

Sly Stallone
Arnold Schwartzenegger
Jean Claude Van Damme
Chuck Norris
Steven Seagull
Clint Eastwood
That guy who played Bennett in Commando

They team up to take on terrorism, and the whole thing is in CGI. Imagine the one-liners!!

This is something that will never happen, but sweet Jesus, if it did would I ever be in that theatre on opening night!

Would you?
rightclickscott
I once had an idea like this, hold on, let me see if I can go find it...

Aww, I couldn't find it, but it was Chuck Norris, Mr T., Vin Diesel, the rest of the A-Team, Jack Bauer, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li, Jean Claude Van Damme, the last three's clones from Replicant, The One, and that Arnold movie that I can't remember, and other people I can't remember going to kill Madonna or something like that.
gr3gg3r
lol, this sounds hilarious. Personally I think the movie would never end though, because they wouldn't be able to stop argueing about each other's egos. They would all try to one up each other.

It would be an interesting movie though. Great concept. It makes me laugh just thinking about it now. haha
HoboPelican
But won't they need at least one actor? Laughing Those lists have some of the absolute worst actors ever allowed on the screen.

Besides, unless your a fan of gladiator movies, it's a little heavy on macho, ain't it? How about some ladies? Since we don't seem to be worried about age, how about adding Sigourney Weaver, Geena Davis, Michelle Rodriguez, Lucy Liu? If nothing else, you'd have people that could act. Wink
Lusiphur
OldmanJ wrote:
Picture this...

Steven Seagull

That made me smile Smile

For completeness that are another few actors you need to add in, Dulph Ludgrin (spelling? silly name anyway), Wesley Snipes and for comedy relief (and I put him in every cast list) Bruce Campbell.

Ohh, and as someone else suggested Kiefer Sutherland.

Typical, I goto click post and more come to my mind.

Duncan McCloud from the TV Series and Endgame
Reno Raines/Vince Black from Renegade (cheesiest series EVER)
OldmanJ
Good call on Bruce Campbell and ol' Jack Bauer...

I'm telling you, it would rock the socks right off ya! Shocked