FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHAT IS THE LIMIT OF HOSTING ACOUNT?

hamzasoft
i want to ask to the admin the hosting acount u provideing us what is the
limit for it when will you take it back from us are when u delete our acount coz i see such forums before they all have cheated with peoples i will wait for reply
Bockman
First of all hamza, DO NOT POST IN CAPS LOCK!

Second, we do not cheat on our members. to keep your hosting account you have to remain active on our forums.Please read the the Forum Rules and Frihost's ToS before posting other questions such as this, wich have been explained before. (also, use the search button before creating new topics. most of the questions have already been answered before)

We have been providing hosting for over a year now and you can see by other members posts that they are satisfied with the service.

Be Well Cool
Traveller
If you mean a time limit (since you said "take it back"), there is none. As long as you post good-quality messages which are not copied from other materials and which abide by the Forum Rules, and as long as you do not violate the Terms of Service, you may keep your hosting account indefinitely.

The Frequently Asked Questions may also help. In addition, the upper-right-hand portion of the TOS and FAQ pages shows other limitations (e.g. amount of space and bandwidth available).
konflikt
Tell me about it(not literally). I just got the -10 email, and was like, WTF?!?!? Damn. But it's all good. I ain't really trippin'. I figure, I ain't puttin' any dollas into the pockets of the hosts, I can at least spend some time here and post up. Been here for the last hour Wink
angel_of_death
just wondering why this isnt locked Rolling Eyes
sibbahz
I will also add that I've been using frihost over a year now and except for a short bit of downtime due to my account getting compromised, the service has been excellent.
comite_bh
why don't you read the therm!? don't be lazy man!!
izimngcubes15
250Mb I think...

Next time post in the appropriate forum~!
saiyeek
izimngcubes15 wrote:

Next time post in the appropriate forum~!

What are the moderators doing... Lock this topic or Kick it to Free webhosting support forum...
tidruG
-locked-
By the way, I notice the last few posts are all about "What are the mods doing? Lock this topic", etc etc.
How many actually sent a PM to someone to lock this topic? Rolling Eyes