FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ok, so my site jumped from 1,05840,743 to #3

OutlawSpirit
maybe an exageration on the first number, but if you search for my site - Outlaw Spirit you will see it has reached #3 amongst the results (out of 858,000 sites)

What have i done? all i have done is established links with high ranked websites and added that under my menu on my site, and being displayed on every page... its the only thing i have done to get ranked higher, now work on the word 'tupac' and 'kadafi' Cool
thame
OutlawSpirit wrote:
maybe an exageration on the first number, but if you search for my site - Outlaw Spirit you will see it has reached #3 amongst the results (out of 858,000 sites)

What have i done? all i have done is established links with high ranked websites and added that under my menu on my site, and being displayed on every page... its the only thing i have done to get ranked higher, now work on the word 'tupac' and 'kadafi' Cool

That's pretty much how it works. Getting linkbacks from reputable website....
gonzo
uh oh

orno
gonzo wrote:
uh oh

LOL! Laughing
Bondings
You should be searching for outlawspirit - in one word.

You're number one on msn and yahoo, by the way.
htmlmaster
Well, unfortunatly these days, all that you do to get a good SE ranking is get links, you could have the worst site on Earth, with no SEO stratigies used, and still get a good rank, assuming you have plenty of links. (assuming the site in question was never banned from an SE)

PS having a Dmoz position helps you big time.
Jack_Hammer
Well done, though your website does look nice and is popular, I think just asking people on here on 'how good my website looks' could massivly improve your ranking just from forum members clicking and visting your website. but the main thing are affiliates and link swaping.
Jack_Hammer
Just to add your website name is very important search engines also search your website domain name for certain words to find out where abouts to rank you.
devspirit
good, i'll try , but maybe i'll need some help Rolling Eyes
blueknot
oh

so it was a lie ?

haha, ok. you are been OUTLAWED !

haha relax
cnnet
great
but how did you do it in that limit time Question
Piotrek
But remember if those links are invisible (their colours are the same as background) you can get ban on google Rolling Eyes
araujosam
Uou!!!!
shabda
Whatever you do please donot try to cheat the search engines. They are way ahead of you. If you use same colour text and background you will surely get banned.
Ikichirou
Wow. I never knew about this. I'm going to have to use it next time lol. By the way, would they notice if the color was practically the same color but maybe one digit off in hexidecimal color? Hehe. Very Happy
cambridge
read what google says about unfair seo and don't be surprised if you will get into sandbox one day.
of course you can invent something new to fool google engine for months, but.. imagine you have well known site which one day vanishes - not only from top 10, but from google at all.