FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dot.tk how to remove ads it works for me

roach831
How to remove ads from .TK domains

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Don't forget to click CONTINUE when u select NO ADS!
TarsajumaClan
Thanks for that. Ill have to go try it.
mcini1
friends i do not registe dot.tk help me...
give me register adress..please
awesty
the address is www.dot.tk
tom69
You still have to pay tough. To get the ads gone and no pop-up. I'd advise you to take a co.nr name it's easyer and no redirections to co.nr first just straight to your site. You do have to put a button''co.nr'' on your site and it must be vissible I haven'tdone that yet just because I didn't felt like, but I will soon however they still didn't complaine.

WWW.CO.NR
phelis
thanks I will try it.
Vanilla Crazy
Wow! That's it? Neato!
xkobram
oh thats nice, but i'll stay at something.frih.net thats not so bad!
ProtoMan
How can I get it works ? I mean how can I get my Dot TK domain name work ? I registered one at www.dot.tk but when I tried access it , a strange page showed up and I don't know what to do next. Please help me.

Another question about Dot TK : I chose a password with about 25 characters when registering but when I tried to log in at www.dot.tk , it said the max length is 15 characters. What should I do next ? Please help me.
johanfh
It used to be that easy. But it ain't anymore. Now you have to sent an SMS if you want banners to be disabled. There are other ways to remove the banner, wich I won't describe here, because in the TOS from .tk they tell you it's not allowed to remove the banner. So I kept the name, but with the banner and I tell friends to surf to .frih.net instead of .tk. It's a good solution if you won't buy your own name.

JohanFH
Squirreler
I had .TK but got VERY anoyed at the massive ads and pop-ups plus i had to renew my account like every day! So i left

If you want a really good domain thingee get www.joynic.com
they have loads of different ones like
*.au.tt
*.org
*.cr.kk
And it has no banners no ads and You can password protect it and make your own tool bar thing at the top of the page!!
It's really good u should try it!

(ads must be disabled from user menu, some features like the toolbar are in another language just use a translater) You mst hyave a web site first joynic is just a domain name creator
zonder
thanks I'll try it
roach831
it worked for me but i dont like using tk because i would rather get a real domain name
william
There is one known problem about Dot TK. For some people, after a period of six months, Dot TK removes the option to remove the advertisements. This has not happened to me, and hopefully never will. When the ads are made permanent, it's very annoying.
reddishblue
Squirreler wrote:
If you want a really good domain thingee get www.joynic.com
they have loads of different ones like
*.au.tt
*.org
*.cr.kk

.org lol thats a TLD they dont give you those Laughing
urologist
Move AD Maybe cause suspended! I never do that things when I use free resources!
lpuniverse
i like .co.nr the best... my friends got it... http://wizardworld.co.nr and there are no ads, and you don't have to put a link because they never check for it...
Trios
dot.tk is nice, but you can't as mentioned remove the ads that way.
www.domain-4free.com is nice, you just need 30 visits a day in a week.
If you don't got those visitors, you can use proxy clicking. But I don't think that is very kind to them...
murray732
I think i'll go with .co.nr, nice and easy for people to remember. Plus now that I see they don't check the adds my website's going to look a lot nicer Very Happy

As for .tk, hate it. There adds are really bold... Confused
jds10912
this doesnt work for me... Crying or Very sad
heridlia
I have used co.nr than .tk instead.

.tk really has a bold banner.

Thanks.
okullar
dot.tk closed removing ads. You cant do it anymore.
ahamed
heridlia wrote:
I have used co.nr than .tk instead.

.tk really has a bold banner.

Thanks.

Ya, co.nr is really cool. I have tried it and it's very usefull.
cambadostk
I like tk domains despite the problems you comment
darvit
What I actually did with my site was that I pointed my dot.tk domain to a redirection page because I was just too fed up with dot.tk's banner ads... That Britney one was the last straw. Mad
tamilparks
its not working now they have changed the module
mantasx
yeah, it doesnt work anymore... you could text message for 3 dolors i think though.
sambhav
I think .co.nr is better than .tk.
tamilparks
ya yaa co.nr is very very nice
waway
this is also bannerkiller for .tk. just put this in between <head> tags...

Code:
<Script>if(window.top != window.self) { window.top.location=window.self }</script><Script>subwin = window.open("http://YourHost.com/YourAccount/PopupPage","subwindow","height=100,width=486");</Script><script language="JavaScript">setup='toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,width=200,height=150'   setup += 'scrollbars=no,resizable=no' pop=window.open("","subwindow",setup) pop.document.write('<head>');pop.document.write('<Title>');   <!-- This is the title to change for on the new window you open -->   pop.document.write('Sonics Heaven');pop.document.write('</Title>');   pop.document.write('<script language="javascript">');   pop.document.write('setTimeout(');   pop.document.write('"self.close()');   <!-- This is the line to change for how long the window is open -->   <!-- Its milliseconds , so 5000 is 5 seconds, 1000 is 1 second. -->   pop.document.write(';",5000)');   pop.document.write('</');pop.document.write('script>');   pop.document.write('</head>');   <!-- This changes the colour of the main background.             -->   pop.document.write('<body bgcolor=#FFFF80>');   <!-- This is the actual content of the window you are opening    -->pop.document.write('<center><h3>Dont forget to visit</h3></center>');pop.document.write('<center><h3><a href="iranhackers.net" target="_blank">iranhackers.net</a></h3></center>');pop.document.write('<center><h6>For all your BannerKillers :)</h6></center>');pop.document.write('</body>');</script>
PadraigCurran
AHHHH Wheres the second step? Brick wall
kinglevel
Hi everyone..

Try this on .tk. it works for me:

<script>
if(top!=self)
{
top.location=self.location;
}
</script>

Every ad is GONE! ^^
Manuel
Thanx a lot!!! I was having a lot of problems with the ads
NicholaClare
It does work but the TK domain doesnt show.
I made my site on Eccentrix and it has a ridiculous URL without TK. I type in my TK address and it takes me to my Eccentrix URL so that really long one shows.

Sad
nivinjoy
Hey what is need of taking these much risk......?If you dont like ads then why register at www.dot.tk ....when there are many others offering you free URL redirectioning without any forced ads....

If you dont want ads go for a .co.nr domain or a http://zwap.to account...But personally i prefer the first one as i have two websites redirected through .co.nr as www.nivinjoy.co.nr (which is still under construction) and www.njoyzone.co.nr (which is my official forum and is a fun forum...) .....So go for a .co.nr account today itself if you dont want your visitors to be disturbed bty the advertisements.....