FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question and Answer

Jaime
It could be create a section where the users can make Questions and another users answer it, this to avoid make questions and questions with short responses. This section would be valid only with short responses.

For example in General chat can we ask a question.

- User: What is the page of Gorillaz. > Where can ask this? I don't know.
- AnotherUser: www.gorillaz.com > The response

But only would be created only a section (in hypothetic case). it does necessary create a new thread for a new question only one.
datter
Good idea, but the problem would be that everyone would just go in and post short questions and short answers just to keep their free web space open. That's why all these rules exist in the first place.... "You'll make quality posts about well thought out topics, and form a decent thriving community... AND LIKE IT... OR ELSE!!".

j/k Smile

datter
LukeakaDanish
I dont really think there is any point of this TBH...

1st point:

If you want to know quick things like that try google. If that doesnt work wikipedia probably will.

2nd point:

As datter said, this would mainly become a spam forum - as all posts would be quick one liners

3rd point:

If you want to ask a quick question that you cant find the answer to anywhere else just ask it in the appropriate forum - your gorillaz example should definately go in the music forum. Asking short questions is fine...

...if you cant find an appropriate forum, THEN you could perhaps post a forum request in the suggestions forum or just post it in general.
garionw
I already had this idea......
LukeakaDanish
The problem is the same but his suggested solution is quite different from yours actually Confused
tidruG
LukeakaDanish wrote:
I dont really think there is any point of this TBH...

1st point:

If you want to know quick things like that try google. If that doesnt work wikipedia probably will.

2nd point:

As datter said, this would mainly become a spam forum - as all posts would be quick one liners

3rd point:

If you want to ask a quick question that you cant find the answer to anywhere else just ask it in the appropriate forum - your gorillaz example should definately go in the music forum. Asking short questions is fine...

...if you cant find an appropriate forum, THEN you could perhaps post a forum request in the suggestions forum or just post it in general.

Luke's got it right. I would have probably replied with the same 3 points.

Luke, I am not your father... I'm just a clone and Spielberg's trying to hide the truth... you father died when he ate the black mushroom off the backyard of Gorgilla the giant pikachu, who lives in a galaxy far far away.....