FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Levels.

Becky
A Levels are those qualifications in the Uk.
and this year i'm going to have to decide which courses i want to take.
So i was wondering..what courses did the people on here take and why??

I'm currently not sure which courses i want to do. Dunno what to choose between Computing and ICT, cant i just choose both? Its confusing Confused
kazikame
I'm fairly sure you can choose both, but I think you'd prefer computing, which is more programming-based, over ICT, which is pretty much the same as what we've been doing before, but with longer coursework.
Becky
kazikame wrote:
I'm fairly sure you can choose both, but I think you'd prefer computing, which is more programming-based, over ICT, which is pretty much the same as what we've been doing before, but with longer coursework.

longer...coursework?? Shocked
your right, computing sounds more interesting Smile
Discovery
Find out what your school offers for both Computing and ICT - see what each entails - ask your teachers what topics will be covered, and see which one you prefer. You can choose both, but there wouldn't be much point as there might be some overlap. What other subjects are you thinking about? Do you know what you want to do when you're older? Do you want to go to university after your A-levels? I would suggest that you choose what you're interested in, and what would be useful for your future employment/degree.