FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Electronics

NeShYU
Im intrested in electonic and i'm looking fot some good and useful books. Can anyone sugest me some good book for beginners?
roberpro
I think you need this book called Electrifying Classics
By Simon Dempsey
Many people are saying, "Electronic reading is hard." And they're mostly right. But these books are so good they almost read themselves.
2m4a
i think u can know the basic concepts only from books but for good aknowledgement u need some one to learn you

and i think you will spend abig time with books for nothing u must search about some one how can help u in this.
kucomp
There are some really good books on learning electronics. Take a look here: http://www.ibiblio.org/kuphaldt/electricCircuits/.
You can download the books and start reading them. Some electronics books in my collection are:

* Electronics for Dummies - A really good book for begineers. Devote even a full chapter to reading a schematic, another for various components, one for building a robot and other cool stuff.

* Introduction to Electronics by Earl Gates - Another good book, but not as awesome as the Dummies one. Reinforces your learning by providing review questions at the end of the chapter.

Other good resources for electronics is the Nuts and Volts magazine and the Microcontrollers Forum at http://ucontroller.techlab.info
raymonbunt
You can search on the internet to or go to the library
TheSpaniard
Ive wanted to learn more about it myself. Someone once told me that the navy website has their training manuels for such topics, posted on their site. I'll take a look to see if I can find it.
albusa
its depend on in the level you are, because, i can give you an excelent book to you, but you wont understandit for to many reasons, so, i can suggest you to download or buy Fundamentals of electric circuits and read and practice the first 4 chapters to understand the basic of R circuits kind, but if you want to go deeper read until chaper 7 to learn about RCL circuits.
so, if you only want to star doing simple practical circuits, mn, come here, www.ebooksclub.org and search electrical experiment
the1991
Well, you should be aware that electronics by nature is a mathematical subject. As far a circuits go, it's not difficult math, but you still need to be prepared to work through problems as you read the book...otherwise you're not learning the mathematical part of the subject (and consequently you won't be prepared to do anything with what you've learned). So get ready to buck up and do it!
webadmin
I would suggest start reading physics book in the following manner,
1. understand mechanics( newton's laws)
2. Under stand Electiricity and Magnets
3. Understand Mordern phyiscs

also having a good calculus background helps!!

I, myself is an electronics and electrical engineer. If you have futher questions please feel free to PM me!
otiscom
You will need to do the math.
You will also need to understand the physics of various electronic components (silicon, germanium etc.).