FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop creation 200frih prize

htmlrules
I am awarding the person who i think has created the best computer edited photo using the picture below five people will be selected to enter the next round and the winner from that shall win 200 frih entrants for round one will last 2 weeks from now so it shall end on the 25th of september.

the image is this

just to show somthing i did myself of course anyone using this file or looks like they have slightly changed this file will not be counted

My say is final and competetants have no right in who wins and cannot revolt any decision i make

an entrance fee of 20 frih$ is also in order to compete full in the comp (both rounds)
LostOverThere
Here we go, on and 'Donated!

einstein
can we add anything else on this picture, or do we edit only this picture???
htmlrules
Yeah you can add modify as long as you start with this picture as a basis but if you add headphones water splash i dont care as long as the original picture is used in some way
einstein
is the contest still open??? i have made my picture, but was not sure if you are still expecting entries!!! please reply so that i would know.
h3x-RS-
Not sure if it's still open but thought i would enter anyway...It's quite a hard image to manipulate as it's so good already but...here's my attempt

einstein
um........anyways, i guess i better post mine too. here it is:

vinx_18